NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --The global aviation cyber security market is expected to grow from USD 39.59 billion in 2015 to USD 61.85 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 9.34% from 2015 to 2020. Factors influencing the growth of this market include rise in malicious cyber-attack & cybercrimes and increase in digitization of operations in the aerospace and defense sector. These factors are also compelling the aerospace and defense organizations to invest in high-end and technologically advanced cyber security solutions.
''On-cloud deployment to lead the global aviation cyber security''
The on-cloud deployment market is projected to hold the highest share in terms of value by 2020. On the basis of component, the solution segment is expected to dominate the aviation cyber security market.
The report also includes industry value chain, market size, and Porters' five forces analysis for the aviation cyber security market. It provides a general overview of companies, products, services, financial analysis, and key developments of major players in this market. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns are determined using secondary sources and have been verified through primary sources. This report also concentrates on various drivers and restraints currently influencing the market, challenges obstructing the market growth, and opportunities promoting the growth of the market.
''The aviation cyber security market in Latin America is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period''
According to Civil Air Navigation Services Organization (CANSO), the air traffic in this region is growing at a rate of 7% per year. This growth is propelled by air traffic management that ensures effective handling of airport operations, by delivering safe and secured cyber solutions. It has further resulted in creating attractive market opportunities for the aviation cyber security service and solution providers, during the forecast period.
Following is the break-up of primary interviews conducted for the research study:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20% - By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 20%, RoW – 5%
The key players operating in the global aviation cyber security include Cisco Systems, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Raytheon Company, Northrop Grumman Corporation, and BAE Systems plc. Agreements and contracts are two major growth strategies adopted by major players to strengthen their positions and enhance their product offerings.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the aviation cyber security market; high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on cyber security offered by the top 11 players in the global aviation cyber security market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the aviation cyber security market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for aviation cyber security across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global aviation cyber security market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global aviation cyber security market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03559463-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.comUS: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001