NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Aviation Actuator Systems Market is valued at $13.23 billion in 2014, and is projected to register a CAGR of 5.81% to reach $20.79 billion by 2022. Actuator is an essential part of an aircraft, used in auxiliary control, landing gear and for flight control operations. The technological improvements in aircrafts are leading to the development in the actuator systems. As consumer behavior is changing rapidly, the need for technological innovations is on rise and is replacing the traditional or conventional actuator systems such as pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
The improvements in the actuator systems are enhancing to lesser aircraft weight, resulting in low fuel consumption with better efficiency. As fuel constitutes for around 30% of the aircraft cost this is acting as a major driving factor for the market growth. The problems allied with fluid, heating, cost, contamination and controlling are enhanced by the electric actuation system, which is likely to contribute majorly to the development of eco-friendly electric aircrafts which helps in propelling the aviation actuator systems market growth. The challenges that are faced in deployment of flight control actuation include superfluous system topologies to accomplish availability and high safety level. In the near future, manufacturers are aiming at a fully optimized electro-mechanical actuated system.
Major players in this market include Woodward, Moog, Rockwell Collins, Ge Aviation, Electromech Technologies, Arkwin, Beaver, Curtiss Wright, Cesa, Utc, and Eaton.
• Hydraulic Actuator
• Mechanical Actuator
• Pneumatic Actuator
• Electromechanical Actuator
• Electro-Hydraulic Actuator
Type of Aircrafts Covered:
• Narrow Body Aircraft
• Wide Body Aircraft
• Very Large Aircraft
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03398261-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.