LONDON, Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- It is a known fact that every airline spends almost 13-15% of its revenues towards maintenance, repairs and overhaul, which makes it the second highest cost item after fuel. India's MRO industry is at a nascent stage with over 90% of the MRO expenditures being made outside India in countries like Sri Lanka, Dubai, Singapore etc. India's share is a meagre 1% of the Global MRO Market and lack of MRO facilities in India is a prime reason for that. With increasing fleet size every year, expected to be double of the current fleet size by 2020, it is not only convenient but also highly imperative that India develops its MRO industry.
With a shift towards the 'Make in India' initiative, a new wave of opportunities has risen for the aerospace and MRO industry. Government has announced sops which include zero service tax on MRO, services, simplification of import processes for aircraft spares, exemption on customs duty for maintenance tools and tool kit and removal of the one year window restriction period for using duty free parts, these initiatives will present the companies a more viable opportunity to set up MRO facilities in India. Meanwhile, relaxations of FDI norms, which allow up to 100% in the maintenance and repairs operations, have created more opportunities for investments in this sector. With international players setting up their MRO facilities in India, this will benefit in more foreign earnings driving more international and domestic airlines into the country.
This report was prepared with an intention to study the Indian MRO market for the period 2016-2020. In this report a systematic model is followed to analyze the market. This report examines the need for MRO in the Indian market. It also gauges the environment of the MRO market for the period 2016-2020 by using various quantitative as well as qualitative tools and techniques. The two different sector of MRO in India i.e. civil MRO and defence MRO are analyzed while keeping in mind the different policies which separately governs these two sectors.
All the major companies dealing with the MRO market both India as well as international are profiled in this study by taking into consideration their market share, product portfolio, background and their relative competitive forces. We have also considered the future plans of the company while profiling them.
In-depth analysis of the market is done by considering the policies which exist in India as well as the proposed policy changes. Various factors which directly and indirectly affect the market are determined and their effects on the crane industry are studied. In this report we have also determined the prevalent trends of the market as well the risk associated with the MRO industry.
After analyzing the report NOVONOUS estimates that, the market size of the Indian MRO industry will grow at a CAGR of 10% till 2020. The major players in the MRO market are Indamer, Deccan charters, Reliance Aerospace Ltd, Airworks India. There are lot smaller companies plying their trade in the Indian industry.
This report also contains a case study to help in gaining a perspective in the servicing and maintenance of aircrafts and how they are managed. This report also chalks out certain recommendation keeping in view different stake-holders of the MRO industry.
Scope of the India's Aviation MRO Market 2016-2020 Report
- This report provides detailed information about India's Aviation MRO market including future market forecasts.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on the MRO sector in India.
- This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for Indi's Aviation MRO market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on industry type wise (Defence and Civil) growth forecasts for India's Aviation MRO market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on the industry by segment type (Line MRO, Engine MRO, Component MRO, Airframe Heavy MRO) growth forecasts for India's Aviation MRO market up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for India's Aviation MRO market.
- This study also identifies various policies related to India's Aviation MRO market.
- The report identifies various credit, policy and technical risks associated with India's Aviation MRO market.
- This report has detailed profiles 8 key players in global India's Aviation MRO market covering their business strategy, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report covers in details the competitive landscape in India's Aviation MRO market.
- This report identifies key industry bodies and associations and their role in India's Aviation MRO market.
- This report provides PESTLE (political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental) analysis for India's Aviation MRO market.
- This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for India's Aviation MRO market.
- This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for India's Aviation MRO market.
- This report identifies the key challenges faced by new players in India's Aviation MRO market.
- This report provides future trends and opportunities for India's Aviation MRO market.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for policy makers, end users, service providers and investors.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4012277/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aviation-mro-market-in-india-2016-2020-300336879.html