WASHINGTON, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Penton's Aviation Week, the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries, today announced the release of its 2014 Fleet & MRO Forecasts. These comprehensive year-over-year forecasts provide in-depth analysis through 2023 covering commercial aviation (including turboprops), military, business aviation and helicopter fleets.
In addition to simplifying the tracking of deliveries and retirements over the duration of the forecast period, the 2014 Fleet & MRO Forecasts offer insight into:
- Which expense categories show the greatest growth
- The growth of MRO spend by global region
- How various market sectors will spend the bulk of their MRO dollars
- The type of aircraft that will dominate the MRO growth market within each sector
- Customer trends that are impacting the market
And among the trends these forecasts denote are:
- The increased influence UAVs are having in to the worldwide military fleet as evidenced by the decrease in manned aircraft usage correlating to the increase in UAV usage
- The growth of younger commercial aircraft going directly to part-out
- How the "tricking out" of business aviation aircraft will impact the growth of that sector's modifications market
- The growth within the helicopter segment is focused within a few niche markets
Created by Aviation Week's award-winning data and analytics team, "Aviation Week's 2014 Fleet & MRO Forecasts combine tested mathematical models with the expertise of the world's leading aerospace intelligence team to provide unsurpassed insight into the outlook for aircraft fleets, maintenance and modifications through 2023," said Jim Mathews, Executive Editor – Aviation Week Intelligence Network.
For more information or to schedule a demonstration, visit www.aviationweek.com/FleetMRO.
About Aviation Week:
Aviation Week is the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Industry professionals rely on Aviation Week for analysis, marketing and intelligence. Customers include the world's leading manufacturers, suppliers, airlines, militaries, governments and other organizations that serve this global market. Aviation Week produces data and analytics services including the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN), industry-leading events around the world, as well as ShowNews and Business & Commercial Aviation.
For millions of business owners and decision-makers, Penton makes the difference every day. We engage our professional users by providing actionable ideas and insights, data and workflow tools, community and networking, both in person and virtually, all with deep relevance to their specific industries. We then activate this engagement by connecting users with tens of thousands of targeted providers of products and services to help drive business growth. Learn more about our company at www.penton.com.
Penton is a privately held company owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.