Avoya Travel/American Express Wins Five Top Travel Industry Awards
Awards Recognize Avoya Travel's Website, Innovation, Social Media, Consumer Newsletter, and Professional Development
MIAMI, Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Avoya Travel® / American Express®, one of the leading travel companies in North America and beyond, today announced it has won five of Travel Weekly magazine's Magellan Awards. Ranging from the company's consumer website, social media, and consumer newsletter, along with innovative professional development and attractive sales benefits structure, Avoya® has again been recognized as a driver for the future of travel. The awards acknowledge Avoya's pioneering leadership in the travel industry and in creating exceptional vacation experiences for travelers worldwide.
The Travel Weekly Magellan Awards recognize some of the many unique and revolutionary platforms that Avoya uses to provide distinct advantages for customers, travel professionals, and the industry's supplier partners. Avoya was presented with the travel industry's coveted Magellan Awards for the 'Consumer Website', 'Travel Agent Innovation', 'Web Marketing and Advertising', 'Client Newsletter', and 'Training Program' categories.
"Avoya Travel is the leader in delivering extraordinary travel experiences to customers, creating more opportunities for professional sellers of travel to excel, and is committed to Shared Success with our supplier partners," said Brad Anderson , Co-President of Avoya. "Winning the industry's top awards for Avoya's website, social media efforts, customer newsletter, Instant Commission innovation, and professional development resources is an incredible achievement, and a tribute to Avoya's excellence in providing the best vacation experience."
The Magellan Awards highlight:
- Avoya's consumer website (www.AvoyaTravel.com) provides unique benefits to travelers by creating personal relationships between travel professionals and customers. The website includes innovative features along with travel reviews not found anywhere else.
- Avoya's Facebook Page (www.Facebook.com/AvoyaTravel) has inspired a community of over 230,000 people who are passionate about travel. The Facebook Page has built significant brand loyalty and is driving a dramatic number of new customers who can interact with Avoya directly, engage with other travel enthusiasts, and gain real-time travel news and deals through Facebook.
- Avoya's Instant Commission™ program has attracted travel professionals to the Avoya Network and supports incredibly successful Independent Agencies. By eliminating the industry-standard several-month time delay between a customer making a deposit on their vacation and the supplier paying commissions, Instant Commission improves cash flow and motivates Avoya Independent Agencies to create more customer relationships and book even more vacations and cruises.
- The Sales Success Binder is provided to Avoya's Independent Agencies to inspire and offer suggestions for travel professionals to take their customer relationships to the next level. The use of the Sales Success Binder resource has shown significant increases in customer satisfaction and is a key element of professional development for Avoya's Network of Independent Agencies.
- Avoya's eNews engages customers weekly by sharing the latest editorial updates on cruises, resorts, tours, destinations, and travel trends. Avoya's Cruise Insider and Vacation Insider also offer incredible deals on popular travel products and destinations.
The Travel Weekly Magellan Awards distinguish the best in travel across the entire spectrum of industry segments and salute outstanding travel professionals. Presenting gold and silver awards to top travel organizations and professionals worldwide, the Magellan Awards winners are selected by Travel Weekly editors and industry leaders such as Bob Dickinson , former President and CEO of Carnival Cruise Lines, Peter Greenberg , Travel Editor for CBS News' The Early Show, and more.
With leading marketing, sales development, innovation, and more, Avoya has won virtually every supplier's top award for its ability to generate new business, including being named 'Travel Agency of the Year', by Carnival Cruises, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, American Express Travel, Oceania Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, and Brendan Vacations.
Avoya has a long-standing reputation in the travel industry for being one of the top-producing and most innovative travel agencies worldwide. The company has been a part of the American Express Travel Representative Network for over 20 years and is supported by an elite network of independently owned and operated agencies.
Travelers interested in booking their next trip with Avoya Travel, an American Express Travel Representative, should call 800-753-1463 or visit www.AvoyaTravel.com. Professional sellers of travel interested in growing their business by affiliating with Avoya Travel should call 800-521-2597 or visit www.JoinAvoya.com.
About Avoya Travel / American Express:
Avoya Travel® / American Express® (www.AvoyaTravel.com), is one of the largest and most awarded travel companies in North America and beyond. As an American Express Travel Representative for more than 20 years, Avoya Travel is deeply committed to Integrity and Professionalism™, quality service, and success in every aspect of planning vacations and cruises. With hundreds of Independent Agencies in its network, Avoya Travel provides exclusive discounts, amenities, and first-class customer service to travelers worldwide.
Avoya Travel / American Express
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Avoya Travel / American Express
More by this Source
Avoya Travel / American Express Delivers Successful, Innovative National Conference
Jan 04, 2013, 08:35 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.