SEATTLE, March 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Avvo, Inc., the leading online legal marketplace connecting lawyers and consumers, today announced the full speaking roster for Lawyernomics 2016, its 7th annual legal marketing and business conference for lawyers, held April 7-9, 2016 at The Wynn Las Vegas.
The theme for this year's conference is "Great Expectations: Meet the New Legal Consumer." It's through the lens of this new legal consumer that the agenda for Lawyernomics 2016 will cover the latest trends and technologies in professional services marketing and practice management. Topics include mobile search marketing, social media, content marketing, lead conversion, and video marketing, among others. Also back by popular demand, attorneys will participate onstage in a point-counterpoint roundtable discussing hot topics in ethics and legal marketing.
The Lawyernomics 2016 program features the following industry-leading experts and guests:
- Scott Stratten, relationship and social media expert, regarded as one of the top social media influencers in the world, and best-selling author of "UnMarketing" and "The Book of Business Awesome"
- Ann Handley, Wall Street Journal best-selling author of the definitive marketing guide, "Everybody Writes," and the world's first Chief Content Officer
- Mark Britton, Avvo founder and Chief Executive Officer
Thought leaders offering legal industry insights and practice management strategies include:
- Jamie Adams, Chief Revenue Officer, Scorpion
- Christopher T. Anderson, Director of Programs, How to Manage a Small Law Firm.com, and Founding Partner, AndersonDodson, P.C.
- Alvaro Arauz, Founder, 3a. Law Practice Management
- Timothy P. Flynn, Founder, Clarkston Legal
- John Grant, Founder, Agile Attorney Network
- Roy Ginsburg, Attorney Coach and Law Firm Consultant
- Kevin Harrang, Founding Director, MetaJure, Inc.
- Chad Henkel, Director of Client Strategy, NiftyLaw
- Richard James, Chief Executive Officer, Automated Business Results LLC
- Nika Kabiri, Director of Strategic Insights, Avvo
- Josh King, Chief Legal Officer, Avvo
- Dan Lear, Director of Industry Relations, Avvo
- Jabez LeBret, Legal Marketing Author, Journalist, and Chief Marketing Officer, GNGF
- Leigh McMillan, Chief Marketing Officer, Avvo
- Michael Mogill, President, Crisp Video Group
- Nischal Pathania, Group Product Manager, Avvo
- Mike Ramsey, President, Nifty Law
- Marty Smith, Founding Director, MetaJure, Inc.
- Julie Tolek, Founder, Think Pink Law
In addition to keynote presentations and targeted conference sessions, Lawyernomics 2016 will feature several onsite resources to help attendees grow their practice, including professional headshots, website video production, Avvo profile optimization, website audits, gadget troubleshooting, and more.
Additional onsite attractions include several networking opportunities at the Wynn, including an introductory reception for attendees on opening night, and a hosted evening cocktail reception at the award-winning, elegant XS Nightclub.
"With a demanding and overstimulated consumer professional services market, it's important to anticipate and understand the needs of the modern legal consumer, and be able to effectively serve these consumers," said Leigh McMillan, Chief Marketing Officer, Avvo. "Lawyernomics 2016 brings together amazing industry experts with deep insights to teach attorneys how to evolve their practice, tap into new target markets, explore new methods of selling and marketing their services, and ultimately grow their business."
Space is limited. For more information on room blocks or to register for Lawyernomics 2016, please visit http://conferences.avvo.com/. CLE accreditation is available upon request.
About Avvo, Inc.
Avvo helps people find and connect with the right lawyer through industry leading content, tools and services. Founded in 2006 in Seattle, Avvo provides transparent information about attorneys, with Avvo-rated profiles for 97% of practicing lawyers in the United States. A free Q&A forum with more than 8 million questions and answers and on-demand legal services that provide professional counsel for a fixed cost, make legal faster and easier. For more information on how Avvo helps people through legal issues from research to resolution, visit www.avvo.com.