Untangle was recently awarded Bronze in the 2016 International Business Awards' Lifestyle App category for its visionary use of technology to increase conversation in between appointments, equipping professionals with a tool that helps them create genuine connections with their clients while also empowering consumers to work confidently toward their own beauty and wellness goals.
"Circe of Alexandria emulates the same connective and innovative values as Untangle, so naturally we are thrilled to have them as our first partner within the DC metro area, right where we started and operate Untangle today," says Untangle Founder and CEO Jēnna Reese. "The beauty and wellness industry is truly built upon relationships, and Circe will use Untangle to put more communication and heart into their client relations—a valuable differentiator among DC metro salons and spas."
The app gives clients and patients the opportunity to have one-on-one communication with their stylists, beauty, spa, and wellness professionals in the following ways:
- Regimens: Receive thoughtfully curated regimens infused with tips tailored directly toward personal goals
- Calendar: Keep tips and regimens organized—going beyond appointment booking and focusing on maintenance in between appointments
- Messaging: Allows consumers and professionals to check in with one another with questions and follow-up information regarding beauty and wellness goals
- Video: View educational and inspirational content uploaded by beauty and wellness professionals
- E-Commerce: Purchase products recommended by beauty and wellness professionals directly from the app
Throughout the year, Untangle's team will gather feedback and data against the app's approach in order to bring the best technology to professionals and consumers in time for its 2017 mass-market launch.
Untangle, an Alexandria-based company, is a relationship-focused mobile app that delivers a robust, enterprise-level solution for the beauty and wellness industry's communications created by Jēnna Reese, Founder, President and CEO of AEi International, a multi-million-dollar-per-year management consulting company. The Untangle experience transforms relationships between beauty and wellness professionals and their clientele by merging innovative, multi-platform technology with meaningful communication. For more information, visit: http://untanglelife.com/.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160815/398227LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/award-winning-app-partners-with-dc-metro-day-spa-to-increase-communication-in-between-appointments-300326777.html