WELLESLEY, Mass., March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Babson College will host the 2nd International Conference on Management, Leadership and Governance on March 20-21, 2014, where researchers, practitioners, and academics from around the world will present the latest research and case studies in their academic fields.
This year's conference will focus on research that explores the application of entrepreneurship to all types and sizes of organizations. Sustainability -- the understanding that economic and social value creation are not mutually exclusive -- will also be a topic of special interest.
* Dr. Leonard A. Schlesinger, Baker Foundation Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School; former President of Babson College
Topic: Entrepreneurial Thought and Action(r)
* Dr. Daniel Isenberg, Babson Executive Education
Topic: Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
Additional conference tracks
* Business Level Strategy and Sustainability
* Leadership and Entrepreneurship
* Leading Strategy Execution
* Management Issues in Cyber-Security
* Trends in Corporate Competitiveness
* Leadership Behaviors Across Cultures
* The Regulation and Enforcement of Governance Across Multiple Jurisdictions: Exploring the Void
Conference Chair - Dr. Phil Dover, Associate Professor, Marketing, Babson College
Program Chair - Dr. Sahasranam Hariharan, Management Division, Babson College
For full conference details and to register, visit http://bit.ly/1oTvJfU
About Babson College
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All KindsTM. The College is a dynamic living and learning laboratory, where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society--while at the same time evolving our methods and advancing our programs. We shape the leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to create economic and social value. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought and Action(r) as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value. Visit www.babson.edu
Media Contact: Michael Chmura, email@example.com, 781-239-4549
This news release was issued on behalf of Newswise™. For more information, visit http://www.newswise.com.
SOURCE Babson College