LONDON, May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Findings
- The organic baby/toddler food sector in the USA is growing by 10-12% per annum. As a result, many new products are being launched into this sector. Organic products now account for approaching 50% of the market.
- Exports of infant formula from South Korea to China rose by 20% in 2015. South Korean companies are now actively targeting the Chinese market: Namyang has recently launched the Starbabi brand there, while Maeil has begun distributing its Absolute Masterpiece infant formula.
- In the year to the end of September, average household expenditure on baby food in France rose by 0.6%. Household penetration of baby food decreased marginally, from 14.6% to 14.5% in 2015.
- In the first half of fiscal 2016 (six months to 31st December 2015), a2 Milk reported a huge surge in profit. Revenue increased by 86.3%. The growth was largely attributable to sales of a2 infant formula in Australia, New Zealand, China and other Asian countries.
"Baby Nutrition Insights - Issue 27", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed informationon the key markets in the Baby Food industry.
What else does this report offer?
- Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation
- Analysethe current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3827312/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/baby-nutrition-insights---issue-27-300269219.html