BabyTV Launches iPhone & iPad Musical Bedtime App for Toddlers
BabyTV's new application, "Musical NightLight," featuring cute animations and soothing music, is now available exclusively on Apple's App Store
NEW YORK, October 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
BabyTV, Fox International's 24-hour commercial free channel for babies, toddlers and their parents, has launched the Musical NightLight app on Apple's App Store, a new mobile application specifically designed for parents to help comfort and calm their babies and toddlers at bedtime.
The unique "Musical NightLight" app plays soothing music with cute animations for a predetermined time set by the user. It features sound detection technology that reactivates the music if the baby hasn't fallen asleep or wakes up when the music ends.
BabyTV's new iPhone and iPad app can be downloaded exclusively for 45 days from Apple's App Store. After this exclusivity period with Apple, It will then become available on Google Play.
The standard version of the "Musical NightLight" app can be downloaded free of charge. The enhanced version, which includes the ability to control the time for up to one hour, access to 150 minutes of music, 50 tracks and unlimited access to the sound detection function, is available for $2.99.
Musical NightLight was designed based on BabyTV's extensive experience in developing popular TV shows and mobile applications for babies and toddlers. The new app includes the following special features:
- Sound detection - If your child hasn't fallen asleep or wakes up when the music ends, Musical NightLight will detect his or her sounds and reactivate the music.
- Timer - allows you to set the amount of time you want the music to play.
- Music - over 150 minutes and 50 music tracks.
- NightLight - a fun night light with soothing video and images featuring the loveable characters from BabyTV.
Maya Talit, co-founder of BabyTV says, "We are very excited about our new Musical NightLight App. As a mother of three, I know how rewarding parenting is and also how challenging it can be at times. Our new app is perfect for calming babies and toddlers, and music is a great tool for making sleep time that little bit easier. BabyTV's goal is to provide the best quality products for parents to share with their children in the early years."
BabyTV's Musical NightLight app features four types of relaxing playlists:
- Classical - Expose your child to Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Debussy and a host of other classical composers.
- Relaxing - slow and calming music to help your child fall asleep after a day of fun and excitement.
- Spiritual - inspirational and quiet melodies to help your child relax and unwind.
- Mixed - a mixture of classical, spiritual and relaxing music so your child can enjoy all three!
Founded in 2003, BabyTV offers 24 hour a day of top-quality content created by educational experts for babies and toddlers in a commercial-free environment. It was designed to support parents by providing shows that explore early learning themes through fun, with an emphasis on parent-child interaction.
A part of FOX International Channels since 2007, BabyTV airs in more than 100 countries globally via 600+ affiliate platforms, and in 18 languages, and also provides its content via VOD, mobile and broadband offerings.
To watch BabyTV locally, please visit http://www.babytv.com, or contact your local cable, satellite or IPTV provider.
Marketing and Sales Executive
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.