Backupify for Salesforce Launches at Dreamforce 2012 on Salesforce.com's AppExchange, the World's Most Popular Cloud Marketplace for Social Apps for Business
Customers can rest assured knowing their critical Salesforce data is securely and automatically backed up in a more economical and efficient manner
Dreamforce, the world's largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, invites attendees to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways with social, mobile and cloud technologies
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SALESFORCE.COM DREAMFORCE -- Backupify today announced it has launched Backupify for Salesforce on salesforce.com's AppExchange, the world's most popular cloud marketplace for social apps for business. Backupify for Salesforce is an easy-to-use tool that provides organizations running Salesforce with a secure and automatic way to backup their critical sales and customer data. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com's Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. Backupify will be in booth 38 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world's leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Backupify is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://www.appexchange.com/.
Comments on the News
- "Backupify for Salesforce makes it easy for organizations to reliably back up their Salesforce data with zero human intervention," said Rob May, CEO and co-founder of Backupify. "With one centralized interface for all Salesforce Sales Cloud files and data including tables (accounts, leads and contacts), custom objects, attachments, and Salesforce Chatter messages, it's easy to find and recover data in the case of a loss."
- "Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions," said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president of AppExchange and Force.com Operations at salesforce.com. "Partners such as Backupify, are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud."
- "We use Salesforce to manage financial information that is at the heart of our client and investor relationships," said Meghan Butler, Backupify customer and IT Applications Administrator for Root Capital. "As a Salesforce administrator, I want an automated daily backup solution that I can count on to capture critical changes to my organization's data. Backupify for Salesforce gives me peace of mind that our data is secure on a day-to-day basis."
Product Key Features
Backupify for Salesforce helps companies:
- Save time by eliminating manually intensive backup processes
- Save money by not having to purchase costly additional storage packages
- Protect their data and gain the peace of mind needed when installing third party software that requires direct access to valuable Salesforce data
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry's largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Become a fan of Backupify on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/backupify
- Follow Backupify on Twitter: www.twitter.com/backupify
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com's AppExchange.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Backupify is the leading backup provider for cloud application data, offering an all-in-one archiving, search and restore solution for the most popular online services including Salesforce, Google Apps, Facebook, Twitter and more. Backupify ensures that companies can access and control the data they entrust to these systems and prevents data loss from external threats, user error or service failure. Backupify was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit http://www.backupify.com or follow @Backupify on Twitter.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.