LINDON, Utah, Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BambooHR, the industry's first vendor dedicated to powering the strategic evolution of HR in small and medium businesses, today announced the release of Bamboo Payroll™, an all-new, full-service online payroll experience powered by Execupay. Available in all 50 U.S. states, Bamboo Payroll™ intuitively integrates with BambooHR and the Bamboo mobile app, which streamlines HR functions for both managers and employees by seamlessly combining payroll and a human resource information system (HRIS). New customers can sign up now for implementation starting as early as March.
Payroll software, much like an HRIS, is a channel through which HR delivers value to the organization. If admins can't easily use it or employees can't access it, HR's ability to provide value suffers. Bamboo Payroll™ is designed to be a positive experience for everyone involved by making payroll easily usable and accessible.
"Payroll is one of the most vital HR experiences and it affects every single employee. From contractors to full-time staff members, everyone participates in the payroll process. And if that experience is complicated, unreliable or overly time-consuming (which it commonly is), it's more than just the bottom line that suffers," said Ben Peterson, CEO and co-founder of BambooHR. "We're making payroll a seamless experience, not just a process. That means no more double entry, no more manual errors, and more time to focus on the things that really matter: your people."
Bamboo Payroll™ benefits both the HR department and the employees. The software provides employees with instant pay confirmation, simple deduction, direct-deposit management and pay history displayed in an easy-to-read graphic format. For the HR professional, Bamboo Payroll™ offers a full-service online payroll experience, which includes dedicated American Payroll Association-trained support, automated tax services and seamlessly synced payroll and HRIS data for one system of record.
Additional features and services of Bamboo Payroll™ include:
- Paystubs reinvented. Paying employees on time, correctly and transparently used to mean deciphering the line-item layout and technical language of traditional paystubs — until now. Bamboo Payroll™ simplifies payroll by including easy-to-read, full-color graphs and by using plain language to describe taxes, deductions and take-home pay.
- Full-service online experience. Processing payroll can be tricky — and a mistake can cost anything from thousands of dollars in fines to the loss of a company's most talented employee. Since the most common payroll errors involve taxes, Bamboo Payroll™ pairs HR professionals with their own APA-trained payroll support staff. Employees can make deduction and deposit changes inside BambooHR — the same program they use for PTO, benefits and coworker contact info.
- Stress-free transition. Bamboo Payroll™ makes onboarding fast and painless by assuming the responsibility for the remaining tax payments and filings for the current quarter. It also conducts the necessary audits and payroll tests to ensure accuracy.
- Automated tax prep and filings. Bamboo Payroll™ takes the stress out of tax prep by not only answering tax questions but also by managing the payment and filing of ongoing and year-end taxes. Bamboo Payroll™ generates end-of-year W2s for employees and 1099s for independent contractors, which are then available in the employee's self-service portal in BambooHR.
- Integrated time tracking partners. Getting approved hours into payroll is critical for ensuring pay accuracy. Bamboo Payroll™ offers integrations with a growing list of time-tracking solutions like Ximble (formerly NimbleSchedule) and Boomr so your approved-hours data will be securely and seamlessly synced via API.
BambooHR believes HR is capable of more than administering policies and putting processes in place. Transforming the way payroll is delivered, managed and designed expands the meaningful benefits and value HR provides employees.
To learn more, please visit https://www.bamboohr.com/.
BambooHR is the leading provider of tools that power the strategic evolution of HR in small and medium businesses. BambooHR's cloud-based system is an intuitive, affordable way for growing companies to track and manage essential employee information in a personalized Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Now HR managers have more time for meaningful work, executives get accurate, timely reports and employees can self-service their time off using a convenient mobile app. BambooHR's clients include innovators like SoundCloud, Foursquare, Freshbooks, Stance, Reddit and Magnolia Homes, among thousands of others in more than 100 countries worldwide. To find out more, visit bamboohr.com or follow us on Twitter at @bamboohr.
Execupay has been a trusted leader in providing payroll and HR Solutions for both small and medium sized businesses since 1974, covering payroll, time and labor management, talent acquisition, talent management, and more for thousands of businesses and millions of employees. Execupay couples innovative products with white glove customer service to empower customers, allowing them to focus on growing their business. Learn more about Execupay at execupay.com, get great payroll and HR advice at execupay.com/blog and follow us on Twitter at @execupay.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bamboohr-unveils-new-full-service-online-payroll-experience-bamboo-payroll-300411094.html