Banco Hipotecario S.A. Reports First Quarter 2010 Results
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, May 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Banco Hipotecario S.A. (BCBA: BHIP) announces its first quarter 2010 results.
- Total net income for the quarter was Ps. 40.1 million, compared to the Ps. 79.3 million of last quarter and Ps. 30.0 million of the same quarter of last year.
- Net financial margins of Ps. 125.3 million were 36.6% and 1.2% lower than the previous quarter and a year ago, respectively.
- Net income from services for the quarter was Ps. 61.1 million, 6.0% higher than the previous quarter and 9.9% higher than first quarter 2009.
- Loans to the private sector increased 3.0% in the quarter and 10.7% YoY.
- Deposits increased 8.8% in the quarter and 18.9% YoY.
- NPL ratio decreased from 6.6% to 3.8% in the year while coverage ratio increased from 83.8% to 114.0% in the same period.
- Equity ratio of 24.3%, higher than the 21.0% of March 2009.
- BH ranks fifth in terms of net worth, seventh in terms of household financing, and eleventh in terms of assets in the local financial system.
SOURCE Banco Hipotecario S.A.
More by this Source
Banco Hipotecario S.A. reports Fourth Quarter 2013 results
Feb 11, 2014, 12:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.