Banco Hipotecario S.A. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Aug. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Hipotecario S.A. (BCBA: BHIP) announces its second quarter 2012 results.
- Net income for the second quarter was Ps. 91.6 million, 40.3% and 52.9% higher than last quarter and same quarter of previous year, respectively.
- Net financial margin for the quarter was Ps. 221.9 million, representing an increase of Ps. 20.5 million and Ps. 82.5 with respect to last quarter and the same quarter of last year, respectively.
- Net income from services for the quarter was Ps. 108.6 million, 10.6% higher than previous quarter, and 22.4% higher than second quarter 2011.
- Loans to the private sector increased 8.0% in the quarter and 32.5% YoY.
- Deposits increased 7.3% in the quarter and a 33.1% YoY growth.
- NPL of 1.6% without significant change in the quarter. Coverage ratio was 133.2% in the same period.
- Equity ratio of 23.2%, lower than the 25.1% of March 2012.
- Fitch Ratings has upgraded BH´s local long term credit risk rating from AA-(arg) to AA(arg).
- BH ranks seventh in terms of net worth and thirteenth in terms of assets in the local financial system.
 As adjusted for outstanding MBS at the end of each period.
Tel. (54-11) 4347- 5122/5782
Chief Financial Officer
Tel. (54-11) 4347-5759
SOURCE Banco Hipotecario S.A.
More by this Source
Banco Hipotecario S.A. reports Second Quarter 2013 results
Aug 08, 2013, 10:14 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.