Banco Hipotecario S.A. reports Second Quarter 2013 results
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Hipotecario S.A. (BCBA: BHIP) announces its second quarter 2013 results.
- Net income for the second quarter was Ps. 70.9 million, compared to Ps. 81.4 million and Ps. 91.6 million of last quarter and same quarter of previous year, respectively.
- Net financial margin for the quarter was Ps. 239.0 million, compared to Ps. 231.6 million of last quarter and Ps. 221.9 million of same quarter of last year.
- Net income from services for the quarter was Ps. 129.7 million, 3.5% less than previous quarter, and 19.4% higher than second quarter 2012.
- Loans to the private sector increased 6.9% in the quarter and 36.6% YoY.
- Deposits decreased 10.9% in the quarter (partially offsetting the 24.6% increase of the previous quarter) and had a 28.5% YoY growth.
- NPL increased slightly from 1.77% to 1.83% in the quarter. Coverage ratio was 115.4% in the same period.
- Equity ratio of 22.0%, compared with 23.2% of June 2012.
- BH ranks eleventh in terms of net worth and thirteenth in terms of assets in the local financial system.
SOURCE Banco Hipotecario S.A.
More by this Source
Banco Hipotecario S.A. reports Fourth Quarter 2013 results
Feb 11, 2014, 12:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.