Bank Payroll Software Launched by PayrollMate.com 2014 Payroll Mate® payroll software helps banks and credit unions save time and money by providing robust payroll processing tools for employees and contractors at an unbeatable price
CHICAGO, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Banking payroll and 1099 solutions developer, Real Business Solutions, has launched a new edition of Payroll Mate® software to help banks, credit unions and financial institutions process payroll for their employees and clients. The highly configurable and intelligent payroll software offers easy compliance, affordable pricing and fast processing.
Free trial download of Payroll Mate 2014 is available from http://payroll.realtaxtools.com/.
Payroll Mate® is loved and trusted by thousands of businesses all over the United States. Payroll Mate® offers a powerful in-house paycheck processing capabilities and helps users reduce payroll administration time and costs. Payroll Mate® offers the features of high-end payroll accounting applications for a fraction of the price.
For $99 only, a small bank or credit union will be able to process payroll for up to 10 separate companies, with up to 75 employees per company for one calendar year. High-volume users can add Payroll Mate Option #3 (for $100 more) to process payroll for 100 or less companies (up to 1,000 employees / company).
Because payroll processing can be complicated, with a wide array of legislation and regulations to consider every day, Payroll Mate is designed to be easy to use and operate. Payroll Mate provides a wealth of features including the ability to automatically calculate net pay, federal withholding tax, social security tax, Medicare, state and local payroll taxes. Payroll Mate also supports different types of payroll pay periods, prints checks, prepares payroll forms 941, 943, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9 , California DE-9C , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40. The payroll software allows unlimited tax categories, pre and post-tax deductions and unlimited pay rates per employee making it very flexible and powerful.
Payroll Mate software highlights:
- Generates Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
- Exports payroll data to Peachtree (Sage 50), Intuit QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Quicken, Microsoft Accounting and more.
- Supports fulltime employees, part-time employees and independent contractors.
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports federal payroll forms and a number of state forms.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable payroll income, tax and deductions categories.
- Supports payroll vacation and sick pay accrual.
- Generates PDF pay-slips (electronic paystub). Eliminate paper, postage, and distribution costs.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Supports employee-authorized payroll deductions and pretax salary reductions.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
Give Payroll Mate software a test drive and see how easy and affordable processing payroll can be.
SOURCE Real Business Solutions