NEWARK, N.J., Jan. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- #BankSocial, the first and only conference to explore how the worlds of banking and social media are converging in positive ways, will now play host to a selection of Case Study Workshops. Each workshop will be led by experienced representatives of the banking and social media marketing industries.
"I'm truly proud to have amazing people within banking to provide these Case Study Workshops," says Siracusa. "These workshops are meant to provide a deep understanding of how social and banking have intersected, with insights taken from real-world examples in the banking industry rather than merely abstract discussions."
Workshops and presenters include the following:
- Ann Chen and Jill Castilla of Citizens in Edmond will discuss how a mid-sized community bank in Oklahoma has leveraged social media to communicate its message more efficiently and engagingly. The seamless integration of physical and digital feeds will be a point of emphasis in this workshop.
- The incredible power of video for building connections is the focus of a Case Study Workshop with Bryan Fonville and Joe Nesbitt of Central National Bank in Central Texas. Fonville and Nesbitt will discuss creating a video strategy, measuring results, increasing reach and fostering deep relationships with local influencers and, perhaps most importantly, how to demonstrate the value of video to executives.
- "Unlocking Relationships: How to Integrate Social Media and Event Marketing" describes how to transform impressions into lasting relationships in the context of special events. Presenters include Amy Irish of University Credit Union in Orono, Maine, along with Andrew Swinney, Jackson Wise and Crystal Garcia of Bancvue.
- Heather Keith of MidSouth Bank and Sarah Bacehowski of Mills Marketing will dive into social media as a B2B tool in "Using Social to Boost Your Business Relationships." Keith and Bacehowski will explain how MidSouth Bank's Boost Business products and services have been measurably enhanced via social media.
- Siracusa joins Mary Wisniewski, Deputy Editor of American Banker, and Phil Buckley and Jessica Stone from Precision Lender in a discussion of how podcasting is making an impact on social media marketing strategies. As the host of the Bank On It Podcast, Siracusa has hands-on experience with the medium, and he'll be instrumental in teaching strategies and best practices.
The #BankSocial Media Conference is scheduled for April 7 and 8 in Newark, New Jersey. The complete agenda is available here, and registration is still open. Learn more about this important mission at http://banksocialmediaconference.com.
Anyone who would like to submit a Case Study Work Shop for the conference can email email@example.com.
#BankSocial is more than a conference: It's a movement. #BankSocial will launch the retail banking industry into the future by teaching banks and credit unions of all sizes nationwide how to use social media to communicate powerfully, effectively and authentically. Registration is open now for the April 2016 #BankSocial event. Learn more at http://banksocialmediaconference.com.
201-941-1458 ext. 703
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/banksocial-media-conference-announces-case-study-workshop-sessions-hosted-by-movers-and-shakers-from-all-segments-of-the-retail-banking-industry-300198725.html