NEW YORK, March 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global market for barrier systems is projected to grow from USD 15.78 billion in 2015 to reach USD 18.81 billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 3.58% from 2015 to 2020. Growth in the construction as well as the automotive industries throughout the world has played a major role in providing the necessary momentum to the barrier systems market, after the economic slowdown.
"Plastic barrier systems to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The plastic barrier systems segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segment in the next five years. The demand from the roadways, railways, commercial as well as residential spaces is expected to witness a higher growth rate, further increasing the demand for the plastic barrier systems, which is one of the most popular materials used in the manufacturing of safety barriers.
"Europe contributed the maximum market share in 2014"
The market for barrier systems is segmented on the basis of region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The European region accounted for the largest share of the total demand generated by the global barrier systems market in 2014, due to the willingness of companies in the region to take up capital intensive projects, along with the availability of technical expertise. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market for barrier systems during the forecast period, owing to the rising economy and the rapid growth in the infrastructure and automotive sectors.
Breakdown of primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to the different aspects of barrier systems. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 – 37%, Tier 3 – 18%
- By Designation: Director level – 54%, C level – 28%, Others – 18%
- By Region: North America – 44%, Asia-Pacific – 31%, Europe – 25%
The various suppliers of barrier systems and related products in the report are as follows:
1. Tata Steel Limited (India)
2. Bekaert SA (Belgium)
3. Trinity Industries, Inc. (U.S.)
4. Lindsay Corporation (U.S.)
5. Valmont Industries Inc. (U.S.)
6. Hill & Smith Holdings PLC (U.K.)
7. FutureNet Group (U.S.)
8. Delta Scientific Corporation (U.S.)
9. A-Safe (U.K.),
10. Avon Barrier (U.K.)
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market for barrier systems comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights of their position in the business.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03686458-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/barrier-systems-market-by-type--acd--material--function--application---forecast-to-2020-300243476.html