CANTON, Mass., May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Baskin-Robbins is celebrating moms all month long with the return of its popular Mom's Makin' Cookies™ ice cream as the May Flavor of the Month and a lineup of colorful Rosette ice cream cakes that can be personalized just for mom. Mom's Makin' Cookies features brown sugar-flavored ice cream with chocolate chip cookie pieces, chocolate-flavored chips, and a cookie dough batter-flavored ribbon and can be enjoyed in a cup, cone or in a Warm Cookie Sundae. To make the month extra sweet, guests can also enjoy an upgrade to a freshly-baked waffle cone when purchasing a double scoop of ice cream.
In addition, to help guests celebrate Mother's Day on Sunday, May 8th, Baskin-Robbins is offering two elegant and eye-catching ice cream cake options:
- Elegant Rosette Cake: This new design is blossoming in sweetness with a cascading bouquet of flowers adorning a delicious and elegant ice cream cake.
- Pink Rosette Cake: Customize this trendy, ombre-inspired design with mom's favorite flavor and write a special message on the white dipping chocolate plaque.
Both of Baskin-Robbins' Mother's Day ice cream cakes can be customized to feature mom's favorite ice cream and cake flavor combination, and are available for pre-order in-store or through Baskin-Robbins' online cake ordering site (www.baskinrobbins.com/onlineordering).
"We know how special Mother's Day is to our guests and we're excited to celebrate moms nationwide with our beautiful and elegant ice cream cakes that can be pre-ordered and customized with mom's favorite ice cream and cake flavor combination," said Carol Austin, Vice President of Marketing for Baskin-Robbins. "We're also excited to bring back our delicious Mom's Makin' Cookies ice cream as our May Flavor of the Month, as it's become a fan favorite for our guests."
Baskin-Robbins is also offering guests a lineup of seasonal ice cream flavors that can be enjoyed at select participating shops nationwide throughout May, including:
- Berry Fruitful Greek Frozen Yogurt: A new better-for-you flavor featuring fruit, berry and vegetable-flavored sorbet swirled with vanilla-flavored Greek frozen yogurt and granola clusters.
- Dulce de Leche: A perfectly balanced blend of dulce de leche-flavored ice cream with a dulce de leche-flavored ribbon.
- Pink Bubblegum: Bubblegum-flavored ice cream loaded with candy-coated bubblegum pieces.
- Watermelon Splash: A refreshing, dairy-free watermelon-flavored ice with watermelon flavored candy pieces shaped like watermelon seeds.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins' wide variety of ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins).
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine's 37th annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2016, Baskin-Robbins is the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/baskin-robbins-is-celebrating-moms-nationwide-this-may-with-colorful-rosette-ice-cream-cakes-and-moms-makin-cookies-flavor-of-the-month-300260778.html