Be Exceptional: New Strengths-Based Leadership Book from Zenger Folkman Includes Free E-book Excerpt, Available Now
- Jack Zenger and Joseph Folkman prove the measurable economic impact of being exceptional and give actionable leadership advice in a free excerpt of their new book -
SALT LAKE CITY, July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Most people know good leadership when they see it, and the newest book from Jack Zenger and Joseph Folkman of leadership development firm Zenger Folkman gives data-backed best practices that, if followed, give leaders and organizations a distinct advantage that is actually demonstrable and measurable in terms of all the measurements that define success: employee engagement, employee loyalty, and revenue results.
- To download a free copy of the e-book, visit http://zengerfolkman.force.com/ebook -
"We know that there's a clear connection between the effectiveness of a leader and the success of an organization," said Joseph Folkman, president of Zenger Folkman. "We can measure leaders' skills and abilities and look at the business outcomes that follow."
The free e-book is an excerpt of the new book How To Be Exceptional: Drive Leadership Success by Magnifying your Strengths, by Jack Zenger, Joseph Folkman, Robert H. Sherwin, Jr., and Barbara Steel, that premieres in August and is available for pre-order from Amazon now.
In the book, the award-winning authors of The Extraordinary Coach and The Inspiring Leader share the newest insights they've uncovered in their exclusive data-centered approach to strengths-based leadership development and answer questions such as:
- Where exactly do exceptional leaders come from?
- Can such leaders actually be developed, or is this simply an issue of selecting a natural-born leader?
- How do organizations identify them?
- What do these leaders do differently from their colleagues?
- What can be done to develop more of those who make a positive difference while avoiding those that cause organizations to nosedive?
- Can we help existing leaders acquire the behaviors and traits of the best ones?
"There's a clear chain reaction between leadership and the level of revenue and profitability a company experiences," said Jack Zenger, CEO of Zenger Folkman. "The one factor that every organization ought to put first is the effectiveness of leaders."
The principles in this free e-book serve as a great starting point for leaders who want to develop their leadership skills and truly become exceptional. Zenger Folkman is a pioneer in strengths-based development, with 10 years of research that proves that finding and magnifying standout strengths produces greater outcomes for leaders than focusing on areas of weakness.
Zenger Folkman is the authority in strengths-based leadership development. Their award-winning programs employ research-based methods that improve organizations and turn good managers into extraordinary leaders.
Snapp Conner PR
Cheryl Snapp Conner, 801-994-9625
SOURCE Zenger Folkman
More by this Source
Zenger Folkman Receives Highest Honors at Leadership 500 Excellence Awards
Apr 17, 2014, 11:15 ET
Jack Zenger and Joe Folkman Awarded ISA 2014 Thought Leader of The Year
Mar 25, 2014, 10:36 ET
Zenger Folkman Data Reveals What Feedback Employees Really Want
Feb 18, 2014, 10:29 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.