Beer Market Trends, Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks Market & Innovation Trends Analyzed in New Industry Research Reports
DALLAS, July 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com adds new market research reports on Consumer and Innovation Trends in Beer and Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks to its store.
The beer market which for so long has been dominated by national brands is changing. On the one hand there has been considerable consolidation: with a few truly global players emerging who are leveraging brands across markets. On the other hand, there has been an explosion of small-scale, niche craft players that are really pushing the boundaries of brewing innovation.
Features and benefits
- Each section is introduced with a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the beer category
- Consumer insight analysis covering 18 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors which drive drinkers' beer preferences
- Draw inspiration from numerous case studies and product examples throughout the brief that showcase best-in-class innovations for beer
Engagement with younger consumers - those under 25 - is emerging as an industry imperative, as younger consumers are being drawn away from beer to spirits and wine.
New product opportunities are spurred by consumer demand for more novel product flavors. Over a third (39%) of global consumers cite "that they enjoy experimenting with alcoholic beverages flavors and mixers." As such a raft of new product flavors have entered the markets that capitalize on the consumers' willingness to experiment.
Niche, local or craft brewers are pushing the envelope in terms of both the depth and breadth of beer and brewing styles on offer. The eclecticism of beers available has been further augmented by a rise in in nano-brewers, home brewers who are experimenting, creating their own unique brews.
Your key questions answered
- How do Datamonitor's mega-trends apply specifically to beer? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in the beer category and what does it look like?
- To what extent are consumers willing to sacrifice taste for a healthier product?
- How are brewers incorporating sustainability and ethics considerations into their brand identities?
- How are industry players using the online space to more effectively engage with consumers?
Request A Sample or Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/179866-consumer-and-innovation-trends-in-beer.html.
As the world ages and the soft drinks industry matures, the need to target specific adult groups increases. This report analyzes the value and volume of drinks consumption by adults across the soft drinks industry, segmented by region and category. As an important adult-focused category, malt beverage sales are broken out in their own right.
Features and benefits
- Understand how adult soft drinks consumption breaks down by age group, category and geography of adult soft drinks consumption.
- Assess which developments in the consumption of soft drinks by adults will be the most important over the coming years.
- Identify how companies are tailoring their soft drinks new product development to meet specific adult groups' demands.
- Analyze the global market for malt beverages, how it breaks down geographically, and how its growth patterns are changing.
- Understand the key success factors when seeking to market soft drinks as alcohol substitutes in the on-trade.
In 2011 the number of over-55s worldwide overtook the number of 25-34s for the first time. The slowest-growing adult group has been 18-24s, as the impact of China's one child policy has joined the impact of low birth rates in Europe and slowing birth rates in other mid-income countries.
The growth seen in the malt category between 2006-2011 in volume terms was an annual average of 5.3%, higher than was seen in any of the major categories other than RTD tea & coffee. Although brewed drinks are gaining share globally, the Africa & Middle East region will keep its dominant market position to 2016.
All major developed markets are set to show lower alcoholic drinks volume consumption per head in 2015 than they did in 2005, with the UK and France showing particularly substantial declines. The combined growth of soft and low/no-alcohol alternatives will increasingly normalize the consumption of non-alcoholic drinks.
Your key questions answered
- Which categories are the most important driving consumption among each of the different adult age groups?
- How are aging populations affecting the dynamics of soft drinks markets in the developed and developing world?
- How will economic and technological factors affect the marketing of soft drinks to adults?
- How representative is the malt beverages market of wider trends in adult soft drinks?
- Why are adults with soft drinks becoming an important topic at the current time?
Study Table of Contents, Request A Sample or Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/178829-targeting-adult-consumer-needs-in-soft-drinks.html.
Explore More Reports:
- Food and Beverages Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/food-and-beverages/
- Beer Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/beer-market-research.html
- Soft Drinks Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/soft-drinks-market-research.html
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis Reports, Micro Markets & Country specific reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/.
More by this Source
5.12 Million China Commercial Vehicle Industry Growth in 2017 Forecasts a Research Report
Apr 16, 2014, 13:12 ET
Vaccine Market Development Strategies, New Challenges & Innovative Technologies
Apr 14, 2014, 16:10 ET
50.21% CAGR Flexible Glass Market to Grow from 2014 to 2018 Says a Research Report
Apr 14, 2014, 13:55 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.