CAYO, Belize, Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avoid the post-summer blues by planning an exciting Belize jungle adventure with optional reef addition. This Pre-Season Special includes:
- 4 nights luxury accommodations at Mariposa Jungle Lodge, an exclusive boutique eco-resort in the jungle of San Antonio, Cayo in western Belize. With thatched luxury cabanas set under the jungle canopy in the elevated Maya Mountain foothills, Mariposa offers a breezy, comfortable site for sophisticated travelers seeking "Adventure by Day and Comfort by Night."
- All meals from dinner on arrival night through breakfast on departure day.
- Roundtrip ground transportation between Lodge and Belize City area.
- Howler Monkey Sanctuary – where you can interact with howler monkeys in the wild; a photographer's dream.
- Belize Zoo – fondly called "The Best Little Zoo in the World" - the only place to see all the indigenous animals of Belize, some little-known, mostly nocturnal and hard to site.
- Caracol/Rio Frio Cave/Rio On Pools - the largest and most significant Maya site in Belize, and former warring city-state with the better-known Tikal, located in nearby Guatemala. En route, walk through the Rio Frio Cave, to view a stunning collection of stalagmites, stalagtites, and limestone column formations. After Caracol, enjoy a welcome, refreshing swim at the natural Rio On Pools.
- Choice of Half-day Jungle Horseback Ride or Ziplining
ADDITIONAL on-site activities and amenities include tortilla making lessons, swimming pool, nature/hiking trail, private jungle birdwatching tower, Orchid & Hummingbird gardens.
The cost of this all-inclusive Pre-Season Special Package at Mariposa Jungle Lodge is $975/pp, based on double occupancy, and $605 for 3rd or 4th guests who share a multi-bed family cabana. A 10% discount is offered on additional nights, meals or optional tours.
Inquire about a 3 or 4 night stay on the beach in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, where you'll find an array of appealing restaurants and easy access to incredible snorkeling, diving or fishing options. Indulge in a modern, fully-equipped beachfront condo at The Palms Oceanfront Condominiums, where each one or two-bedroom unit has a private beachfront porch, fully-equipped kitchen, and all the comforts of home away from home. Onsite pool. Central location. Pricing depends on size of unit and number of nights booked.
Both resorts offer complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and around the pool.
Sales & Marketing Mgr.
SOURCE Mariposa Jungle Lodge