Benihana to Award Trip to Japan as Part of Yearlong 50th Anniversary Passport Challenge Promotion Other prizes include trips to U.S. Benihana location of choice and over $10,000 in gift cards
MIAMI, Jan. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Benihana, the nation's leading operator of Japanese theme and sushi restaurants, is celebrating its 50th anniversary by launching the Passport Challenge promotion that rewards guests for visiting participating Benihana locations throughout 2014. The grand prize trip to Tokyo, Japan will be awarded to the guest who visits the most Benihana locations during the calendar year. In addition, the program will award two trips to Benihana restaurants in the U.S. and over $10,000 in gift cards.
"The Passport Challenge helps us celebrate our 50th anniversary with our loyal customers," said Benihana Chief Executive Officer Richard Stockinger. "It rewards them for allowing us to be part of their lives for the past 50 years."
Guests can register to participate on the Benihana website and earn additional entries by uploading a digital photo taken when they visit any participating Benihana location in 2014. Criteria and prizes include:
- The guest who visits the most unique Benihana locations within the U.S. wins the grand prize trip for four to Tokyo, Japan and a $1,000 Benihana gift card.
- The guest who visits Benihana most frequently wins a trip for two to the Benihana U.S. location of their choice and a $1,000 Benihana gift card.
- Guests who visit more than 15 Benihana locations are entered to win a trip for two to the U.S. location of their choice and a $500 gift card to the restaurant.
- Guests who visit 10 or more locations are entered to win one of 10 $250 Benihana gift cards.
- Guests who visit more than 5 Benihana locations are entered to win one of 20 $100 Benihana gift cards.
- Ten winners from all eligible entries will be selected each month to receive a $50 gift card.
For more information about Benihana's 50th anniversary Passport Program, visit Benihana.com.
Headquartered in Miami, Benihana Inc. is the nation's leading operator of Japanese theme and sushi restaurants, with 95 restaurants nationwide, including 63 Benihana, seven Haru sushi and 25 RA Sushi restaurants. In addition, 15 franchised Benihana restaurants are operating in the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. To learn more about Benihana Inc. and its three restaurant concepts, please view the corporate video at www.benihana.com/about/video.