OAKLAND, Calif., March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Disruptive changes brought about by digital technology, changing workforce demographics and a new employer-employee contract are driving organizations to design a new world of work that is more flexible, less hierarchical and more focused on employee needs. These are among the sweeping shifts that executives and research analysts will explore in presentations and working sessions at Bersin by Deloitte's IMPACT 2016 Different by Design: The New Organization. IMPACT, which takes place April 25-28 at the Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood, Florida, is the industry's premier conference for HR, learning and talent leaders and their teams.
Executives and senior leaders from AbbVie, Cisco, Halliburton, Intel Corporation, Lyft, and PayPal, will be among the more than 30 senior-level presenters at the conference. They will describe leading talent and HR solutions to address the sweeping global forces that are reshaping the workplace, the workforce and work itself. Josh Bersin, principal, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP, will focus his keynote on the need to fundamentally change the way organizations are structured.
"Our research shows powerful technology and business disruptions around the world are driving dramatic change both for HR functions and the organizations they serve," said Bersin. "Built around highly empowered teams, driven by a new model of management and led by a breed of younger, more globally-diverse leaders, the emerging new organization reflects the critical importance placed on organizational structure. In fact, 92 percent of the executives surveyed for the 'Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends 2016' study identified organizational redesign as a critical priority in the year ahead."
"To survive and thrive in today's always-on environment, companies likely need to redesign the way they build leaders, develop people, and measure and drive culture," said David Mallon, Bersin by Deloitte's head of research. "At IMPACT 2016, we will explore ways that design thinking, real-time feedback and engagement systems, predictive models of behavior, and the new world of behavioral economics can transform organizations so that they may flourish in this new digital age."
Conference research presentations, case studies and panels will include:
- "Career Management: Before, During and After Employment," Dani Johnson, vice president, learning and development research, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP; and Ron Storn, vice president, people, Lyft
- "High-Impact Talent Management: The New Talent Management Maturity Model," Stacia Sherman Garr, vice president, talent management and HR research, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP; and Candace Atamanik, manager, talent management research, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- "HR Redesigned: Serving Teams and Their Leaders," Ashley Goodall, senior vice president, leadership and team intelligence, Cisco
- "Leadership Development in Times of Change," Christina Rasieleski, senior consultant, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP; Debra France, Ed.D., director, leadership development, W.L. Gore & Associates; Sam Haider, global head, talent development, Atlassian Software; and Madhuri Kumar, Ph.D., leader, global organization effectiveness, Halliburton
- "Data-driven Decision-making in HR," Madhura Chakrabarti, Ph.D., research manager, talent analytics, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP; Alexis Fink, Ph.D., senior director, talent intelligence and analytics, Intel Corporation; Andy Biga, Ph.D., director, talent acquisition and assessment, JetBlue Airways; and Arun Chidambaram, director, global workforce intelligence, Pfizer
Bersin by Deloitte also will recognize the five finalists in its WhatWorks® award program, which recognizes outstanding talent-related innovations that drive business impact. Session attendees will vote to select the ultimate award recipient.
In addition, IMPACT attendees are invited to participate in four special workshops following the conference on Thursday, April 28:
- "Becoming an Irresistible Organization: Accelerating Action Planning to Drive Employee Engagement," David Dye, Ph.D., director, human capital, Deloitte Consulting LLP ; and Max Meyers, human capital, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- "Building Business HR Capability to Impact Business Strategy," Arthur Mazor, principal and global leader for HR service delivery and HR transformation strategy, Deloitte Consulting LLP; Gary Johnsen, specialist leader and U.S. national deputy for HR transformation strategy, human capital, Deloitte Consulting LLP; and Tauna Jecmen, director, human capital, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- "Global Human Capital Trends 2016: Powering your Talent Agenda," Bob Danna, director, human capital, Deloitte Consulting LLP; and Mary Slaughter, director, human capital, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- "Your Transition to Cloud: Moving HR from On-Premise to Cloud," Leendert van der Bijl, principal, U.S. leader for SAP HCM/SuccessFactors services, Deloitte Consulting LLP; Kris Khanna, director, SAP HCM/SuccessFactors services, Deloitte Consulting LLP; and Rick Herschberg, senior manager, SAP HCM/SuccessFactors services, Deloitte Consulting LLP
The IMPACT 2016 Sponsor Showcase features leading solution providers for the HR, learning and talent management markets, including: Avature, BTS, Cornerstone OnDemand, CrossKnowledge, Degreed, FlashPoint, General Dynamics Information Technology, Gild, Glassdoor, Glint, Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning, HighGround, Infor, Jhana, Richardson, Skillsoft, Skyline Group International, Inc., Smashfly, The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC) and TINYpulse.
Conference details, including the full agenda, session descriptions, speakers and information about the workshops are available at http://impact.bersin.com/Agenda.aspx. Bersin by Deloitte research members may register for IMPACT 2016 for $1,595. Non-members may register for $1,795. Special hotel room rates are available to registrants on a limited basis. Attendees should register early to receive discounted room rates.
Those interested in learning more about Bersin by Deloitte or its WhatWorks® membership may email email@example.com or call +1 510 251 4400.
About Bersin by Deloitte
Bersin by Deloitte delivers research-based people strategies designed to help leaders and their organizations in their efforts to deliver exceptional business performance. Our WhatWorks® membership gives Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 HR professionals the information and tools they need to design and implement leading practice solutions, benchmark against others, develop their staff, and select and implement systems. A piece of Bersin by Deloitte research is downloaded on average approximately every minute during the business day. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide use our research and consulting to guide their HR, talent and learning strategies. For more information, please visit http://www.bersin.com.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see http://www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
SOURCE Bersin by Deloitte