NEW YORK, May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BFC Partners, developer of New York City's first outlet center, Empire Outlets, today announced that the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) has named the company's leasing marketing program a 2014 U.S. MAXI Award winner, earning silver in the Business-to-Business category for its Empire Outlets campaign. Winners were revealed at the ICSC RECon Conference on May 18th, 2014, in Las Vegas.
Through a unique and captivating combination of audio/visual, print and digital marketing, the Empire Outlets leasing and marketing program capitalized on the fact that Empire Outlets will be New York City's only outlet center, positioning the one-million-square-foot development as the new "fashion center" of the five boroughs.
Designed as a resource for prospective tenants and industry professionals, the multi-pronged campaign included:
- A bold leasing brochure with a high-fashion aesthetic, showcasing statistics and the power of Empire Outlet's waterfront location;
- Dynamic signage for the on-site sales center, featuring renderings and images of the surrounding entertainment complex;
- A branded video brochure for tenant audiences at both ICSC in Las Vegas and the MAPIC: International Retail Property Market conference in Europe;
- Four, full-color leasing print ads in industry magazines;
- A state of-the-art leasing website, www.empireoutletsnyc.com
- Custom e-mail marketing with key updates, project milestones and invitations to exclusive preview events
"We are honored, humbled and extremely grateful to be recognized by the ICSC for our transformative project on Staten Island's North Shore, which will be an exciting addition to New York City's diverse and dynamic retail landscape," said Joseph Ferrara, a partner with Don Capoccia and Brandon Baron at BFC Partners, Empire Outlet's developer. "We have received an incredible amount of interest from retailers around the globe and look forward to major leasing announcements later this year."
The 2014 ICSC MAXI Awards recognize innovative events, programs and technology that add value to shopping centers and companies across the United States. Categories run the gamut from advertising, NOI enhancements, marketing/sponsorships to social media.
SOURCE BFC Partners