NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The 1st edition of the 'Bi-fold Doors Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' report reviews this fast growing sector and its prospects for the next 4 years. The bi-fold doors market is relatively new and expanding, with growth particularly strong in the residential sector in recent years. This new and unique report reviews recent trends in the market, assessing market size and frame material usage and provides forecasts of market developments over the next 4-5 years.
Key sections covered:
- Market overview - market size, recent trends and forecasts to 2020.
- Sector reviews - entrance doors, patio doors and internal doors.
- Analysis by frame material - timber, aluminium, PVCu and composites.
- Key end use sectors - private new build, social housing new build, private sector home improvement and social housing replacement.
- Supply and distribution - structure in the bi-fold door industry, including aluminium and PVCu systems companies, door and window fabricators, joinery companies, bi-fold door specialists and retail glazing companies.
Key areas of insight include:
- Analysis of market size & trends – market developments 2011-2016 by volume and value.
- Residential / Non-Residential sectors – sector shares, changes in recent years - replacements home extensions, restaurants/leisure facilities, car showroomsetc.
- Frame materials – mix by material – aluminium, timber, PVCu, others (alu-clad etc.)
- Competitive supply structure – fragmented supply structure - many window and door companies now offer bi-fold doors, but also specialists, joinery companies etc.
- Forecasts for 2016-2020 – key market drivers, impact of Brexit etc.
Key areas covered in the report include:
THE BI-FOLD DOOR MARKET
- Market background – definition, overlap with other products.
- Market size - recent trends in 2011-2015. Assessment of market trends by volume and value.
- Key market drivers – design and specification trends, growth and changing requirements of home extensions/conservatories, changing consumer tastes, link between home and garden, commercial market developments.
- Housing market – housebuilding trends, RMI spending, home extensions market, house moving levels etc.
- Market forecasts: 2016-2020 - market prospects, key factors influencing market performance, impact of EU Referendum/Brexit vote on market.
- Residential and Non-residential market – mix by sector, changes in 2011-2015, historical development of the market etc.
- Residential market - major growth area in recent years – home extensions, volume of applications granted 2009-2018, changing consumer tastes, replacement demand.
- Non-Residential – more mature but still growing sector, leisure construction output 2011-2020, household spending trends on leisure activities, forecasts.
- Frame materials – share mix by volume - aluminium, timber, PVCu, other (alu-clad etc) – frame choices, changes in usage, key applications for different materials, trends etc.
- Specification issues - aesthetics - colour, sightlines etc., price issues.
SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION
- Fragmented and complex supply structure – no dominant suppliers – review of key players in bifold door sector.
- Wide range of industry players – impact of frame material on supply structure, profiles/backgrounds of key players etc.
- Role of suppliers - bifold door specialists, joinery companies, aluminium and PVCu systems companies, door and window fabricators etc.
- Complex routes to market – vertically integrated companies, builders, replacement glazing companies, Builders merchants, DIY, Internet, etc.
- Changes in supply and distribution structure.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04142793-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bi-fold-doors-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300390380.html