CHANTILLY, Va., July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BIA/Kelsey estimates more than 10 million small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. are deploying digital media and marketing solutions, ranging from websites and search engine optimization programs to digital promotions and online scheduling. These SMBs are responsible for a significant share of the $31.7 billion that will be spent on local digital marketing in 2014. In order to assess state-of-the-art technology, sales strategies and revenue implementations for SMBs, BIA/Kelsey is gathering the industry's top digital marketing solutions providers at LEADING IN LOCAL: SMB Digital Marketing, Sept. 22-24, in New Orleans.
The agenda features more than 20 sessions focused on how the sales forces of media companies and solution providers are converging on independent SMBs, franchisees and regional groups to address their digital marketing needs. The conference will offer a firsthand look at the latest innovations and influential players in SMB-driven search, video, social media, mobile, promotions and customer retention solutions.
"SMBs and local businesses continue to represent a significant growth opportunity for local media and digital service providers," said Peter Krasilovsky, BIA/Kelsey vice president and conference co-chair. "At LEADING IN LOCAL: SMB Digital Marketing, we'll zero in on the technology, trends and best practices that solution providers are embracing to unlock SMB sales and profits."
The speaker lineup will feature 50 leaders from across the local media and digital marketing arenas, including keynotes by Scott Howe, President and CEO, Acxiom; Sharon Rowlands, CEO, ReachLocal; and Julien Billot, President and CEO, YPG. Additional featured speakers include:
- Joseph Devoy, Product Marketing Manager, Local Ads, Facebook
- Darnell Holloway, Senior Manager, Local Business Outreach, Yelp
- Ricky Matthews, President, NOLA Media Group
- Karen Noel, Group Manager, Small Business Marketing, Sprint
- Dan Roarty, VP, Product Development, Groupon
- Kevin Ryan, Co-Author, Taking Down Goliath: "The Digital Marketing Strategy Guide for Beating Competitors with 100 Times Your Spending Power"
The SMB Digital Marketing program combines keynotes, one-on-one interviews and discussion panels on topics, such as:
- SMBs and New Directions in Content Marketing
- SMB Sales Force Transformation
- SMB Growth Engines
- Smart Data: Helping SMBs with Big Data
- Social Media's Shift of SMB Marketing and Commerce
- SMBs and New Revenues from Scheduling, Back Office Integration
- Brass Tacks: Where Is Mobile Actually Working for SMBs?
- SMBs and Shifts in Local Search and Discovery
- Local Media's Renewed Focus on SMBs
- Beyond Advertising: SMBs, Loyalty and Promotions
- Future Stars: Celebrating Innovation in SMB Digital Marketing Solutions
Event sponsors include Acxiom, Amdocs, BuzzBoard, First Data, Ifbyphone, Infogroup, Local Market Launch, MatchCraft, Sightly, Simpli.fi, Telmetrics, Universal Business Listing and Yext.
Conference partners include the Association of Alternative Newsmedia (AAN), Association of Directory Publishers (ADP), Big Marketing for Small Business, International Classifieds Media Association (ICMA), Local Media Association, Local Search Association, Location Based Marketing Association, SmallBizTechnology, Smart Hustle Magazine, Topseos and Visibility Magazine.
For more information about LEADING IN LOCAL: SMB Digital Marketing, including the complete agenda, list of speakers and online registration, visit http://www.biakelsey.com/LeadingInLocalSMBDigital.
BIA/Kelsey advises companies in the local media space through consulting and valuation services, research and forecasts, Custom Advisory Services and conferences. Since 1983 BIA/Kelsey has been a resource to the media, mobile advertising, telecommunications, Yellow Pages and electronic directory markets, as well as to government agencies, law firms and investment companies looking to understand trends and revenue drivers. BIA/Kelsey's annual conferences draw executives from across industries seeking expert guidance on how companies are finding innovative ways to grow. Additional information is available at http://www.biakelsey.com, on the company's Local Media Watch blog, Twitter (http://twitter.com/BIAKelsey) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/biakelsey).