LOS ANGELES, Calif., Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bibigo, a leading international fast-casual restaurant offering a modern and healthy twist on traditional Korean cuisine, will celebrate the opening of its new Glendale Galleria location on Monday, November 30, by giving away free bowls of its Classic Bibimbap from noon to 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 8 p.m to anyone who follows BibigoUSA on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. In addition to offering sizzling hotstone bibimbap in a customizable format that allows each customer to choose from fresh, locally-sourced ingredients to build their own tasty and nutritious meal, the new Bibigo location will also showcase new menu items.
"At Bibigo, we aim to bring a fresh and bold twist to traditional Korean cuisine by combining premium, unexpected ingredients with amazing, authentic flavor," said Sarah Han, senior marketing manager of Bibigo USA. "In addition to classic offerings like kimchi, bean sprouts, and our house-made sauces, the new Glendale Galleria location will also feature fresh, locally-sourced options such as kale, rainbow carrots, and vegetarian kimchi 'non-fried' rice on the menu. We're also adding in organic selections, including tofu, mixed beans, eggs, and mixed vegetables. These new items, along with our existing Korean-inspired offerings, make for endless customizable meal options that are both nutritious and flavor-forward."
Bibigo's Glendale Galleria location will feature the following:
- Revamped assembly lines with customizable options including vegetable, grill, rice and noodle choices designed to immerse customers in the bibimbap-building experience
- New locally-sourced vegetables and ingredients, such as kale and bean sprouts, appealing to Los Angeles' health-conscious restaurant-goers
- New garnishes including sesame seeds, crispy garlic and seaweed
- Reimagined menu items, including lighter options such as vegetarian kimchi "non-fried" rice
- Grilled Bulgogi beef, garlic chicken breast and spicy pork, in addition to sautéed organic tofu for those with vegetarian diets
- Flavor-forward signature sauces, including KoHot and Sesame, that are made in-house daily
In addition to giving away free bowls of Classic Bibimbap, Bibigo will also be giving away bottles of its signature Gochujang Sauce to the first 300 customers on opening day. Bibigo's build-your-own bibimbap starts at $7.95 per bowl. For more information on Bibigo, please visit www.bibigousa.com
In 2010, Bibigo was launched by CJ, Korea's number one food company and leading producer of authentic Asian foods. With 24 stylish, fast-casual restaurants from Beijing to Los Angeles, and a full line of signature Korean grocery staples, Bibigo's mission is to introduce the delicious and nutritious Korean food culture to the rest of the world. Bibigo gets its name from a mash-up of Korean bi-bi-da ("to mix") and English "to-go," reflecting both its food and social characteristics. Bibigo combines a fresh, healthy build-your-own-meal experience without sacrificing flavor, delivered with the authentic and unique intense taste of Korean cuisine. Bibigo currently operates three locations in Greater Los Angeles, including Westfield Century City, Westwood Village and Glendale Galleria. Visit www.bibigousa.com for more information.
Contact: Jessica Lieu