Big Fish One of the World's Largest Publishers of Mobile Games, Surpassing More Than 400 Unique Mobile Games Free-to-Play Mobile Games Fairway Solitaire, Big Fish Casino, Dark Manor, Found and Cooking Academy Lead Mobile Revenue and Celebrate with In-Game Promotions
SEATTLE, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Big Fish, the world's largest producer of casual games, has secured its place as one of the world's largest publishers of mobile games. Surpassing 400 unique mobile games on the market, Big Fish games have entertained millions on both iOS and Android devices. The company just announced that almost half of its 2013 revenue came from mobile games. Its largest mobile growth was from its free-to-play successes Big Fish Casino and Fairway Solitaire, both top-grossing games in their respective genres. With more than 20 free-to-play games in the pipeline for 2014, Big Fish anticipates even bigger mobile growth this year.
Big Fish comes from a PC legacy background, but has successfully transitioned to a top mobile game publisher. Throughout today and tomorrow its key free-to-play games—Big Fish Casino, Fairway Solitaire, Cooking Academy, Dark Manor and Found—will celebrate this impressive Big Fish milestone with in-game promotions:
- Big Fish Casino is giving out a promo code for a whopping 40,000 free chips from 12:00am PST on Thursday, February 13th, until 11:59PM PST on Saturday, February 15th. Information about the promotion can be found on Big Fish Casino Facebook.
- Fairway Solitaire celebrates with colorful courses and card backgrounds reflecting the 400+ mobile game milestone.
- Cooking Academy is providing 4x the tips to players (soft currency and hard currency) from 12pm PST, Feb 13th, to 12pm PST, Feb 14th.
- Dark Manor is giving away 24-hours of "Free Energy" for unlimited hidden object scene play on Feb 14th.
- Found will offer 40% off the regularly priced $9.99 Diamond. It will be available for 3 hours during the day and run for a limited time after Feb. 13th.
More information about Big Fish and its games can be found at www.bigfishgames.com.
About Big Fish
Founded in 2002, Big Fish is the world¹s largest producer of casual games, delivering fun to millions of people around the world through its digital distribution, mobile and e-commerce game platforms. To date, Big Fish has distributed more than 2 billion games to customers in 150 countries from a growing catalogue of 3,000+ unique PC games and 400+ unique mobile games. In 2013, the company's mobile revenues were almost 50% of its overall gross revenue. "Big Fish Casino" lead the way and was the only casino game to be named on both of Apple's 2013 top-grossing iPad and iPhone charts. The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA, with regional offices in Oakland, CA, and Luxembourg.
Multimedia Assets associated with this release:
SOURCE Big Fish