Big Fish's "Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery" Now Free to Play on PC A Mysterious and Captivating Adventure Through The Roaring 1920s New Orleans Can be Played on iOS and PC
SEATTLE, Aug. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Big Fish, the world's largest producer of casual games and the #1 publisher of Hidden Object adventures, is excited to release "Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery" for the PC. Entertaining players on iOS since June, this critically acclaimed game fuses Hidden Object challenges with strategic simulated world creation. Set in ghostly New Orleans in the 1920's, players will inherit a ghostly manor from their long lost uncle Sterling, setting off on a ghost-hunting, mystery-solving adventure.
"Dark Manor" is the most beautifully crafted Hidden Object game to hit casual gamers to date. It fuses Hidden Object challenges with strategic simulated world creation, encouraging players to beautify their manor in order to get access to more Hidden Object gameplay. Designed for any level of player, anyone can instantly jump into the action for free, with no unlock required, for endless hours of Hidden Object fun. For those looking for a more social experience, "Dark Manor's" social features encourage players to connect with friends and help each other advance in the game by visiting each other's manors and exchanging gifts.
For the first time ever, "Dark Manor" introduces zoomable Hi-Depth™ Hidden Object scenes, designed to simulate an unprecedented level of immersion. The manor grounds transform completely between Day and Night modes with different looks, animations, and mode-specific quests, adding to the mystifying adventure and heightening the fun. Players can also pick up at the same spot in "Dark Manor" on their mobile device where they left off on their PC by simply logging into "Dark Manor" via Facebook.
"Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery" is available for free download on the Apple Appstore and now on www.bigfishgames.com.
"Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery" is the FIRST Big Fish game ever to:
- Introduce zoomable Hi-Depth™ Hidden Object Scenes with parallax scrolling for an unparalleled immersive HO experience.
- Include fully transformative Day and Night modes, with different looks, animations, and mode-specific quests.
- Allow players to connect with their friends and help each other advance by visiting and exchanging gifts.
- Allow persistent save state across iOS and PC
- Exceptionally high production values combined with best in class Free-to-Play features
- Fuse Hidden Object challenges with strategic simulated world creation
SOURCE Big Fish