ARLINGTON, Va., Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg Law's Big Law Business and Catalyst today announced that they will host a complimentary briefing on Thursday, February 23, that will focus on technology and data management best practices that will help in-house counsel manage litigation costs. The briefing, which will be followed by a networking reception, takes place from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. at the University Club in Chicago. For additional information and registration, visit https://www.bna.com/controlling-litigation-costs/.
The event was developed to help corporate counsel explore how technology can help control rising litigation costs. General counsel and outside counsel will discuss best practices for managing litigation and how they work with law firms and technology providers.
The event will kick off with a keynote interview with Susan Lees, General Counsel of Allstate Insurance, who will discuss how her legal department has evolved, with a focus on issues such as cost containment through technology utilization and the general counsel's role in ensuring the execution of the company's strategy. Additional speakers at the briefing include:
- David Cambria, Global Director of Operations – Law, Compliance and Government Relations, Archer Daniels Midland
- Leslie McKnew, Vice President of Litigation, Cisco
- Matt Miller, Vice President, Deputy General Counsel – EMEA, APAC and Global Litigation, Groupon
- Mollie Nichols, Senior Attorney, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
- Daniel J. Polatsek, Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Sharyn Procaccio, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Hunt Companies
- David L. Stanton, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Attendees are eligible for up to 2.0 CLE credits.
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA provides legal, tax and compliance professionals with critical information, practical guidance and workflow solutions. We leverage leading technology and a global network of experts to deliver a unique combination of news and authoritative analysis, comprehensive research solutions, innovative practice tools, and proprietary business data and analytics. Bloomberg BNA is wholly-owned by Bloomberg L.P., the global business, financial information and news leader. For more information, visit www.bna.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/big-law-business-and-catalyst-hosting-complimentary-event-on-managing-litigation-technology-costs-300398761.html
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA