ARLINGTON, Va., July 14, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg BNA announced today a complimentary event, Taking Control of Corporate Discovery: What It Means for Outside Counsel, on how corporate counsel are taking greater control over e-discovery and what it means for outside counsel. The event, hosted by Big Law Business, will be held Thursday, July 21, from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Bloomberg's Global Headquarters in Manhattan. For information and registration, please visit http://on.bna.com/LN1o301Z56z.
"Corporate counsel are facing a range of challenges as they bring e-discovery in house," said Scott Mozarsky, President, Bloomberg BNA's Cross-Platform Business Division. "This event will provide litigation professionals with insights from in-house counsel and litigation technology experts on how to best assist clients with the discovery process, both to reduce costs and minimize corporate risk."
The seminar will feature a keynote interview with U.S. Magistrate Judge Andrew J. Peck, who will discuss his perspectives on the recently amended Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Other speakers include:
- John Greifzu, Associate General Counsel, Frontier Communications
- Thomas C. Gricks III, Managing Director, Professional Services, Catalyst
- Maura Grossman, Research Professor, David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo
- Ronald J. Hedges, Senior Counsel, Dentons
- Pamela Labaj, Senior Legal Counsel, Panasonic Electric Works Corporation of North America
- Coleman Lechner, Senior Counsel – Litigation, Wyndham Worldwide
- Scott Reents, Senior Attorney, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
- Thomas Seymour, Senior Advisor, Redgrave LLP
Participants are eligible for up to 2 CLE credits. The event is being underwritten by Catalyst.
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA provides legal, tax and compliance professionals with critical information, practical guidance and workflow solutions. We leverage leading technology and a global network of experts to deliver a unique combination of news and authoritative analysis, comprehensive research solutions, innovative practice tools, and proprietary business data and analytics. Bloomberg BNA is wholly-owned by Bloomberg L.P., the global business, financial information and news leader. For more information, visit www.bna.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/big-law-business-hosting-e-discovery-event-for-in-house-and-outside-counsel-july-21-in-new-york-city-300299149.html
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA