TROY, Mich., July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Billhighway, foremost provider of cloud-based financial management solutions for nonprofit organizations, announces the availability of Billhighway Connect, a flexible payment processing solution that integrates with existing nonprofit donor software and accounting, payroll, banking and database systems.
Billhighway Connect helps organizations that rely on donations or membership transactions to seamlessly integrate online, phone and mail payments into a robust financial system. Nonprofits enjoy minimum upfront costs and avoid the need to replace existing software.
- Payment Processing – processes donations or collects money from members.
- Compatibility – accepts all major credit/debit cards and e-checks through e-commerce, phone, mail and mobile.
- Accuracy – uses seamless, automated data integration to keep donor, member, banking, and accounting records up-to-date.
- Efficiency – provides real-time account and banking information using customized dashboard displays.
- Upgrades – includes configuration options that make it easy to add features from Billhighway's best-in-class accounting and online banking system aligned to an organization's needs.
Notes Vincent Thomas, Billhighway CEO and Founder, "Billhighway Connect makes it pain-free for nonprofits to manage donor information with key financial management data. Nonprofits are no longer burdened with duplicate data entry or inefficient data management, which siphons precious funds from their core missions. Nonprofits can now seamlessly link financial information with their CRM and donor systems."
"An effective approach to financial management is the life-blood of a healthy nonprofit. For the first time, nonprofits can tap into a cost-effective financial management solution that lets them maintain their existing investments in technology. Organizations strengthen their overall operations by automatically moving key financial data from one point to another to access cash faster, and better track online donations with overall financial activity," adds Aaron Schmidt, Billhighway Chief Product Officer.
Billhighway is the foremost provider of cloud-based financial management solutions tailor-made for nonprofit, donor and member-based organizations. Billhighway's suite of nonprofit financial management solutions lets organizations dramatically improve accounting, payment processing and online banking. The cloud financial management solution easily configures and scales to address donor, membership and financial processing needs. Nonprofit organizations use Billhighway's financial management system to reduce expenses, increase cash flow and mitigate risk. More than 3,500 nonprofits trust Billhighway to seamlessly manage $5 billion in transactions. Billhighway is recognized for award-winning customer service and industry-leading data security. www.billhighway.com