- Kim Andersen - Senior VP and Head of Research, H. Lundbeck A/S
- Julia Berretta - VP, Business Development, Cellectis
- Kate Bingham - Managing Partner and EU Deal Team, SV Life Sciences Advisers
- Paul Biondi - Senior VP, Head of Business Development, BMS
- Sylvie Bove - CEO, EIT Health
- Jeanette Evans - Executive Director, Business Development and Licensing, MSD
- Jonathan Garen - Chief Business Officer, UniQure
- Debra Miller - President and CEO, CureDuchenne/CureDuchenne Ventures
- Jörg Möller - VP, Head Global Business Development, Bayer
- Nerida Scott - Senior Director, Transactions, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Rehan Verjee - Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, Merck KGaA
- Juergen Windeler - Director, Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care, IQWiG
- Value and the pricing of innovation
- Your microbiome and lifelong health
- Navigating the post-deal landscape
- An autobahn for rare drug development
- Immunotherapies: Partnership models driving cures
Spotlight Track: The human healthcycle
Beginning with an insightful discussion about the lifelong health impact of our individual microbiomes, this year's spotlight track will shine a light on the diseases, and the biotech breakthroughs to treat them, that are prevalent at each stage of the human healthcycle. From factors that affect infant immune development to the lifestyle diseases that emerge at middle age, from childhood allergies and vaccinations to the neurological diseases associated with ever longer lifespans, this track will address the treatments, technologies and systems developed and adopted by healthcare systems to manage the intricacies of the human healthcycle.
Partnerships in Cell and Gene Therapies
Cell and gene therapies continue to attract the interest of the entire healthcare spectrum from investors to biotechs, pharmas to patient groups. The Cell and Gene Therapies track at BIO-Europe will zero in on those areas in which innovation is a driving force of change and development. A dedicated panel on cancer therapies will begin the track, followed by a second deep-dive into immunotherapies. The possibilities for this sector resulting from new efforts of patient engagement will then be examined, followed by an in-depth discussion about the unique commercialization challenges for cell and gene therapy products.
Registration and event information is available online.
Watch video coverage from previous events, interviews with executives and thought leaders in the life science industry and premier content related to the biopharma industry on EBD Group's Insight.
# # #
Additional links and information:
Follow BIO-Europe on Twitter: @EBDGroup (hashtag: #BioEurope).
About EBD Group
EBD Group is the leading partnering firm for the global life science industry. Since 1993, biotech, pharma and medical device companies have leveraged EBD Group's partnering conferences, technology and services to identify business opportunities and develop strategic relationships essential to their success.
EBD Group's conferences are run with the support of leading corporations and international trade associations and include:
- BIO-Europe® and BIO-Europe Spring®, Europe's largest life science partnering conferences, supported by the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- BioPharm America™, the fastest growing partnering event in North America
- Biotech Showcase™, a unique forum in San Francisco for presenting to investors and business development executives, co-produced with Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors
- BioEquity Europe, the investor conference co-organized with BioCentury Publications and BIO
- ChinaBio® Partnering Forum, the first dedicated biotech/pharma partnering conference in China, co-produced with ChinaBio® Group
- Biolatam®, facilitating partnering among global life sciences executives in Latin America's vibrant life science hubs
- Cell & Gene Exchange, a partnering forum focused on the patient community in cell and gene therapy sectors, co-produced with Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM).
EBD Group's sophisticated web-based partnering service, partneringONE®, is used as the partnering engine at numerous third-party events around the world, and partnering360® is the open online community of life science dealmakers that enhances partnering experiences throughout the year.
Tune into EBD Group's Insight for timely coverage of news that influences the business strategies of the life science industry.
EBD Group is an Informa company. Informa is the largest publicly-owned organizer of exhibitions, conferences and training in the world.
EBD Group has offices in the USA and Europe.
For more information please visit http://www.ebdgroup.com.
SOURCE EBD Group