- Tamara Hardoby, MPH, research and data analyst, previously an associate director of research at New York University in the Department of Population Health; MPH from New York University's Global Institute of Public Health
- Dr. Nolan Ritcey, Ph.D., research and data analyst, previously a research associate at Glass, Lewis & Co.; Ph.D. from Queen's University in Philosophical Ethics
- Luke Sleiter, MPH, research and data analyst, previously a research coordinator at New York University Langone Medical Center and, prior to that, a health research associate at the Tuke Institute; MPH in Community and International Health from New York University
- Rosa Macrito, M.S., research and project management, M.S. in Bioethics from Columbia University and former research fellow for Bioethics International
New principal investigators, joining Dr. Jennifer Miller:
- Dr. Joseph Ross, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine and of Public Health, a member of the Center for Outcomes Research and Evaluation at the Yale-New Haven Hospital, and an Assistant Director of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Clinical Scholars program at the Yale University School of Medicine
- Dr. David Korn, M.D., Professor of Pathology at Harvard Medical School, Faculty Associate of the Harvard University Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics, former inaugural Vice Provost for Research at Harvard University and founder of the California Transplant Donor Network
- Dr. Michelle Mello, Ph.D., J.D., Professor of Law at Stanford Law School and Professor of Health Research and Policy at the Stanford University School of Medicine, author and member of the National Academy of Medicine
About Bioethics International
Bioethics International's (BEI) mission is to empower professionals and organizations in healthcare, life science and biotechnology to make responsible decisions – on issues that impact patients the most. Currently, our focus is on the ethics and governance of how medicines are researched, developed, marketed and made accessible to patients around the world. For more information, please visit www.bioethicsinternational.org.
Tony Russo, Ph.D.
Russo Partners, LLC
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bioethics-international-announces-team-expansion-300292103.html
SOURCE Bioethics International