NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Rising Bioinformatics Market – Introducing Your Guide to its Sales Potentials
What does the future hold for bioinformatics? With visiongain's new study you gain data and analysis to help you explore developments, technology and revenue predictions. See what is possible for those systems aiding drug development and applications such as genomics, metabolomics, proteomics and transcriptomics.
Do you lack data on bioinformatics to help your research, plans and presentations? Discover in our report where that industry heads, avoiding struggles to find information you need. Our investigation forecasts revenues to 2026 at overall world market, submarket and regional level, showing what bioinformatics companies and their industry can achieve.
Please read on to explore that computer software industry aiding molecular biology and see what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts to 2026 and discussions on bioinformatics to save you time and help you succeed
Bioinformatics shows great promise for technological and commercial advances from 2016 to 2026, benefiting researchers, companies, healthcare providers and patients.
Discover what is possible. Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study shows you results, sales growth rates and market shares. You also explore trends, R&D and leading companies. That 86 page work gives 19 tables, 24 charts and a research interview.
With that knowledge you could benefit your analyses, decisions and authority. Make your work easier and discover how you could save time and benefit your reputation for commercial insight. Bioinformatics holds great promise from 2016 to benefit its suppliers and users.
Forecasting of that world market and submarkets – what does the future hold?
Discover in our report overall world revenue forecasting to 2026 for bioinformatic technologies. There you also find individual revenue predictions to 2026 for six submarkets at world level:
- Chemoinformatics and drug discovery
- Other applications.
Which systems and applications will generate most revenue from 2016 to 2026? With our investigation you assess those outlooks for sales expansion, seeing where you could gain.
See what is happening in that information technology to manipulate and analyse biological and pharmaceutical data.
In our study you also explore opportunities for selling those computer software systems for analysing biological data in developed and developing countries. Assess needs and possibilities, seeing what is possible.
National markets – where will highest revenues and fastest growth occur?
Needs in medical research and drug discovery worldwide expand the use of bioinformatics in academic and commercial laboratories. Needs change and rise – explore emerging opportunities.
Our analysis shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for these regions and countries:
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of the world.
The new study shows regions with highest revenues, demand and sales potentials. You discover prospects for companies, appraising bioinformatic needs, demands and uses. Explore the possibilities for sustaining technological and commercial advances.
That way you discover what is possible. Our investigation also shows you qualitative analyses. Explore trends and opportunities, finding what they mean for that industry.
Events and forces influencing bioinformatics developers, producers and marketers
Our report explains forces affecting that medical technologies market, including these advances, applications, trends and needs:
- Database creation, management, warehousing (data banking), data mining, big data, cloud-based systems and networks
- Analysis of nucleic acid sequences, including next-generation sequencing (NGS) to help analysis of genetic information
- Bioinformatic analysis to map the proteome, transcriptome and metabolome
- Using genomic data to find links between diseases and genomic profiles to aid the screening of patients, helping personalised medicine
- Applications in drug discovery and pharmacogenomics – emerging opportunities.
Our report discusses other forces influencing that market, including these:
- Modelling, sequence alignment and expression analysis, and challenges for standardisation across bioscientific data platforms
- IT tools to analyse protein function and sequence, and uses involving biomarkers
- Reduced costs of next-generation sequencing likely to bolster the market
- Consolidations and alliances, including DNAnexus' collaborations – explore the effects of partnerships and other deals shaping that industry.
In our study you examine what stimulates and restrains that informatics market. That way you explore, from 2016, how bioinformatics companies, medical researchers and drug developers in large and specialist pharmaceutical companies can benefit.
Companies and overall 2020 market value – how high can revenues go?
Our analysis predicts the world market for bioinformatics will generate $11.43bn in 2020, more than tripling in overall size from 2015 to 2026. Via our multilevel forecasting, see what sales are possible. That industry and market hold many opportunities for participants to gain.
The report explores activities, progress, deals and outlooks of leading companies, including these organisations:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- 3rd Millennium
You also see our interview with QIAGEN. With our survey you assess what bioinformatics specialists do and how they progress, helping you stay ahead in knowledge to aid success.
Main ways Bioinformatics Market Analysis, Developments and Forecasts 2016-2026 benefits your work
In these four main ways, our new investigation helps your research, analyses, plans, decisions and presentations:
- Revenues to 2026 at world level and for 6 bioinformatics submarkets – see outlooks for that rising industry, assessing prospects for that computer technology, its marketing and sales
- Forecasts to 2026 for 5 regional markets – investigate leading countries for potential revenues, needs and commercial expansions
- Discussions of bioinformatics specialists – assess technologies, products, progress, strategies and developmental efforts driving future success
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that market – investigate challenges and strengths facing those companies, helping you compete and gain advantages.
That study, by our in-house team in the UK, gives knowledge to benefit your planning, decisions and presentations. It shows data you find nowhere else, helping you stay ahead.
Trying our analysis now lets you see bioinformatic sales opportunities and predictions
Our new report gives independent analysis for everyone investigating commercial prospects for bioinformatic systems. There you receive business intelligence found only in our work, finding where progress and money lie in those analytical technologies.
With our investigation you are less likely to fall behind in information or miss opportunity. Discover how you could save time and effort in your work, also benefiting your influence on that rising industry.
Avoid missing out on knowledge to benefit your work. Please get our new report here now, helping you stay ahead and succeed.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04402199-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bioinformatics-market-analysis-developments-and-forecasts-2016-2026-300370188.html