SHANGHAI, March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With the support of Shanghai Pudong Medical Device Trade Association, Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) and Shanghai Bio Industry Association, BioDevice 2014 is to be held on 28-29 May in Shanghai, China. The summit features two related tracks: IIMD track that will focus on the recent advances in implantable and interventional medical devices, and BIOMED track that will provide in-depth technical and business information on cutting biological medical devices.
80 leading companies in Medical Technologies, Tissue Regeneration, Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Cosmetic Implants and Biomaterials sectors will present their company's latest developments to some of the most influential people in the medical field.
Apart from government officials from CFDA and SHFDA, the two-day conference will also feature executives from leading companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, MicroPort, Abbott, Lepu, Boston Scientific, Zimmer, Covidienand many others.
Decision makers from across the region will be at the show looking for answers to the biggest questions in the industry, including:
- How to register and get medical device approval
- How to comply with Unique Device Identification (UDI)
- How to design and make 3D printed Medical Devices
- How medical device innovation can turn into profit
- How to conduct medical device clinical evaluation
- How to avoid common medical device biomaterial pitfalls
Phone Number: +86-21-61573913
SOURCE UBM China