"Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period"
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing bioresorbable polymers market, in terms of both value and volume. The increasing demand of bioresorbable polymers from the orthopedics and drug delivery applications and the growing healthcare industry is expected to drive the demand of bioresorbable polymers in the region.
Break-up of profiles by the primary participants for the report
- By Company Type – Tier 1–37%, Tier 2–50%, and Tier 3–13%
- By Designation – C Level– 50%, Director Level–31%, and Others–19%
- By Region – North America–28%, Western Europe–24%, Central Europe-17%, Asia-Pacific–14%, the Middle East & Africa-10%, and Latin America-7%
The report includes company profiles of major players and recent activities undertaken in the market such as new product launches, expansions, and R&D. Some of the major companies profiled in this report are Corbion N.V. (Netherlands), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Foster Corporation (U.S.), KLS Martin (Germany), and Poly-Med Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to buy the report:
While making strategic decisions in business, timely and useful information is required. This report meets the requirements of various stakeholders including material suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, and executives. Some of the salient features of this report include:
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market Segmentation (Type, Application, and Region) by Volume and Value
- Competitor Analysis
- Detailed Information on Strategic Developments in the Industry
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03878149-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bioresorbable-polymers-market-by-type-application-and-by-region---global-trends--forecasts-to-2021-300331434.html