NEW YORK, Oct. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
You need a single report that pulls together best practice, forecasts, primary research and sales figures of biosimilar monoclonal antibodies all in one place. This report provides you with that vital information and it does it, today.
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the biosimilar monoclonal antibody market.
You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses on:
- Patent expiries and how they will affect the market
- Newly published guidelines on biosimilarity by the Chinese FDA and the US FDA
- The challenges facing the market, including the complexity of the molecules and the use of biobetters
- How demand in emerging markets for cheap drugs will fuel demand
- How clinician and patient confidence in biosimilar monoclonal antibodies will affect the rate of adoption
Convergence and co-ordination of regulatory guidelines between national markets will help to clarify what manufacturers need to do in order to get their products released across multiple market places. Unified global guidelines will also help to prevent market fragmentation, as is the case at present in India. Many biosimilar mAbs have been released here as the regulatory guidelines are not as stringent as those in more developed markets. Demand will be fuelled by the need for cheaper drugs as healthcare budgets become increasingly strained by growing populations, and ageing demographics associated with a greater prevalence of cancer amongst other indications.
Our 203 page report provides 72 tables and 72 figures covering 6 leading submarkets and 13 national markets. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Increasing development and use of biosimilar monoclonal antibodies will increase worldwide sales of such products from 2016 to 2026, our study shows.
Read the full transcript of 2 exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Dr Seoyoung Kim, Assistant Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Associate Physician, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Professor Steve Morgan, expert in pharmaceutical policy and Professor of health policy in the School of Population and Public Health, University of British Columbia
Who should read this report: directors of:
- Biosimilar monoclonal antibodies
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Regulatory bodies
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for the leading regional and national markets:
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Why you must buy this totally independent report:
This report features news, insights, the latest developments and an in depth survey of the biosimilar monoclonal antibody market with up-to-date analysis as well as tables, graphs and charts. This report is a vital addition to gaining an understanding of this market sector and will give your company 'the edge' on your competitors. You cannot afford to be without this latest report from visiongain.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Find in this report:
- Forecast from 2016 – 2026 of the six segments of the market by compound: Infliximab, Rituximab, Abciximab, Trastuzumab, Adalimumab and Bevacizumab.
- Forecast from 2016 – 2026 of the 17 biosimilar mAbs in the market.
- Profiles of 10 leading companies either with biosimilar mAbs already on the market or in the pipeline in addition to new merger and acquisition analysis.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03748601-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/biosimilar-monoclonal-antibodies-market-forecast-2016-2026-biosimilar-versions-of-infliximab-rituximab-trastuzumab-adalimumab-bevacizumab-and-abciximab-300339986.html