LONDON, Dec. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global biosurgery market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. The market is poised to reach USD 27.78 billion by 2021 from USD 18.21 billion in 2016. The market is primarily driven by rising number of surgeries, rising incidences of sports related injuries and spinal problems, increasing clearance of biosurgery products by regulatory authorities, and rising need of effective blood loss management.
In this report, the biosurgery market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and geography. On the basis of product type, the market is primarily segmented into surgical sealants, hemostatic agents, adhesion barriers, bone graft substitutes, and staple line reinforcement agents. The bone graft substitute market is further sub-segmented into bone-allografts, demineralized bone matrix, bone morphogenetic proteins, and synthetic bone-grafts. The surgical sealants market on the other hand is segmented into natural and synthetic/semi-synthetic sealants. On the basis of application, the market is sub-segmented into neurological surgeries, general surgeries, orthopaedic surgeries, thoracic surgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, gynaecological surgeries, urology surgeries, and reconstructive surgeries.
In 2015, the soft tissue attachments segment accounted for the largest share of the global biosurgery products market. This is majorly attributed to the rampant use of soft tissue patches across different types of surgeries. This segment will continue to dominate the biosurgery products market by 2021, mainly due to the rising demand of these products from emerging countries and widening of application areas of soft tissue repair products across surgical procedures.
On the basis of geography, the North American market accounted for the largest share of the global biosurgery market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa in 2015. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period, due to rising health awareness, growth in per capita income, and improving healthcare infrastructure in the region.
Some of the key players operating in this market include Baxter International Inc. (U.S.), C.R. Bard, Inc. (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Covidien plc. (Ireland), Getinge Group (Sweden), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Cryolife Inc. (U.S.), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Hemostasis, LLC. (U.S.), and Sanofi Group (France).
- Detailed insights on all the submarkets, based on product (sealants, hemostatic agents, adhesion barriers, soft-tissue attachments, bone graft substitutes, and staple line reinforcement agents), this can help market players to identify high growth segments in the biosurgery market.
- The report also provides information on key players in this market and their growth strategies and recent developments. This can help the company to assess the competition at global and regional levels in a better manner.
- Key insights and market sizing for the different applications of the biosurgery market namely, neurological surgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, general surgeries, orthopedic surgeries, thoracic surgeries, gynecology surgeries, urology surgeries, and reconstruction surgeries.
- Country-wise market size and forecast for all the sub segments. Thus, not only the high growth application and end user areas; the market size numbers provided in the report will also enable market players to identify key geographic markets, and thereby strategize global marketing efforts in order to achieve sustainable revenue growth in the coming years.
- It provides key insights on market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms, and allow them to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report could use one or a combination of the below-mentioned strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for increasing their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by top players in the biosurgery market. The report analyzes the biosurgery products market by product type, application, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the biosurgery market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets by product and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the biosurgery market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the biosurgery market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4430752/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/biosurgery-market-by-product-application---forecast-to-2021-300375804.html