BizBash Announces The Top 100 Annual Events in the United States
New York Fashion Week, the Academy Awards, the Robin Hood Foundation Gala, Art Basel Miami Beach, and more top the list of the nation's most influential annual events.
NEW YORK, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BizBash, the leading trade media for event and meeting organizers and event marketers, has announced its 2013 list of Top 100 Events in the United States. After reviewing thousands of events across the country, BizBash ranked the events on this annual list by several factors, including economic impact, buzz, innovation, and the event's prominence within the communities it intends to serve.
"Events like these are the reason the industry and the professionals in it are taken more seriously," said BizBash executive editor Anna Sekula. "These annual events have value—educating constituents, building communities and movements, supporting local economies, and allowing for the exchange of ideas. They become cultural touch points, creating moments people discuss year after year."
The category leaders in the 2013 BizBash Top 100 Events in the United States include:
- Art & Design: Art Basel Miami Beach, Miami
- Award Shows: Academy Awards, Los Angeles
- Benefits: Robin Hood Foundation Gala, New York
- Business & Financial Industry Events: Allen & Company Sun Valley Conference, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Entertainment Industry Events: Comic-Con International, San Diego
- Fashion Events: Fashion Week, New York
- Festivals, Parades, & Holiday Events: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, New York
- Food and Restaurant Industry Events: South Beach Wine & Food Festival, Miami
- Music Festivals: South by Southwest, Austin, Texas
- Political Events: White House Correspondents' Association Dinner, Washington
- Sports Events: Super Bowl, National
- Technology Industry Events: TED Conference, Long Beach, California/Vancouver
- Trade Shows: North American International Auto Show, Detroit
BizBash is an innovator and resource hub for the event and meeting industry with its Web site, live events, and magazines. Event organizers responsible for events such as White House state dinners and the Oscars, as well as conferences, trade shows, fund-raisers, and more, use BizBash products regularly for ideas and best practices that can be implemented at their own events. Visit us at www.bizbash.com, and follow us at @BizBash_News and www.facebook.com/bizbash.
More by this Source
BizBash Announces The Most Powerful Events In New York
Mar 04, 2014, 08:00 ET
BizBash Announces Topic Weeks and A Redesigned BizBash.com
Feb 06, 2014, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.