BizBash Names The Top 35 Event Designers In North America Preston Bailey, Colin Cowie, David Beahm, David Stark, Brian Rafanelli, Bronson van Wyck, Todd Fiscus, and Jeffrey Foster among the top designers setting trends for the event industry and transforming the event landscape.
LOS ANGELES, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BizBash, the leading trade media for event and meeting organizers and event marketers, has announced its first Top 35 Event Designers list. After reviewing work from candidates across North America, BizBash selected the designers who are shaping what events look and feel like today. This group of talented designers create hundreds of events each year, including White House state dinners, Oscar parties, events at SXSW, social events for Arabian sultans, and more.
"Events are a powerful communication tool and today's event designer is not just building visual and immersive environments, but also changing the way guests interact with their hosts and with each other," said BizBash executive editor Anna Sekula. "In identifying this list, we looked for creative professionals across the country who we feel are elevating the entire event industry with their design work."
The Top 35 Event Designers for 2013:
- Larry Abel & Raymond McCallister, Abel McCallister Designs
- Preston Bailey, Preston Bailey Designs
- Steve Bales, Bold American Events & Catering
- Nicky Balestrieri, ExtraExtra
- Garin Baura, Baura New York
- David Beahm, David Beahm Design
- Billy Butchkavitz, Billy Butchkavitz Design
- Colin Cowie, Colin Cowie Enterprises
- Karla Dascal, Karla Conceptual Event Experiences
- Todd Fiscus, Todd Events
- Thomas Ford, Tom Ford Designs
- Jeffrey Foster, Event Creative
- Stanlee Gatti, Stanlee R. Gatti Designs
- Jaime Geffen & Brian Worley, YourBash
- Jes Gordon, Jes Gordon/Proper Fun
- Michelle Gubitosa & Nilda Martin, Phi Design Group
- Marc Hall, Marc Hall Design
- Bill Heffernan, HMR Designs
- Matthew David Hopkins, 360 Design Events and Matthew David Celebrations
- Tom Kehoe, Kehoe Designs
- Jung Lee, Fete
- Lewis Miller, Lewis Miller Design
- David Monn, David Monn L.L.C.
- Matthew Parker, Matthew Parker Events
- Bryan Rafanelli, Rafanelli Events
- Jeffry Roick, The Carlu Corporation/McNabb Roick Events
- Tony Schubert, Event Eleven
- David Stark, David Stark Design and Production
- Andrew Stevens & Kim Swift, We Came In Peace
- DeJuan Stroud, DeJuan Stroud Inc.
- Anthony Todd, Anthony Todd Inc.
- Bronson van Wyck, Van Wyck & Van Wyck
- Andre Wells, Events by André Wells
- Ron Wendt, Ron Wendt Design
- Edgardo Zamora, Revelry Event Designers
BizBash is an innovator and resource hub for the event and meeting industry with its Web site, magazines, and trade shows. Event organizers responsible for events such as White House state dinners and the Oscars, as well as conferences, trade shows, fund-raisers, and more use BizBash products regularly for ideas and best practices that can be implemented at their own events. Follow us at bizbash.com, @BizBash_News on Twitter, or facebook.com/bizbash.