Bizo Data Solutions Fuels Performance of B2B Marketing Technology Stack Expanded platform from business audience leader enables brands to power top marketing technologies with business demographic data
SAN FRANCISCO, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced the launch of Bizo Data Solutions, an extension of the company's existing digital marketing platform that now enables B2B companies to better understand and more efficiently engage target audiences across their entire marketing funnel. Bizo Data Solutions integrates with a company's existing marketing technology "stack," allowing marketers to use Bizo's demographic data on over 120 million business professionals (85 percent of the U.S. business population) to get more value out of their marketing programs and other technology investments. Bizo Data Solutions currently supports a number of top digital marketing solutions and channels, including Adobe® AudienceManager, Salesforce, Eloqua, BlueKai, [x+1], Google Analytics and more.
"In the past, we primarily used Bizo's audience data to run full-funnel display campaigns for clients, and we're now moving behind the firewall to weave our data into existing CRM, content management, web analytics and marketing automation systems," said Russell Glass, CEO of Bizo. "With Bizo Data Solutions, marketers will have unprecedented ability to nurture and convert prospects at scale through the entire marketing funnel."
While marketing programs and the disparate systems that enable them are generating and capturing huge quantities of audience data, the "siloed" nature of many of these programs means there is no easy way for systems to share information to optimize the overall marketing effort. For example, while CRM or marketing automation systems can capture leads driven by display campaigns, a marketer has not been able to map display ad creative and messaging to email marketing nurture paths or sales pipeline stages. Furthermore, measurement of what is actually driving success has been largely out of reach.
"Our research shows that B2B marketers will increase their advertising and marketing digital spend by almost 11 percent to $65.9B in 2013," said Chuck Richard, vice president and lead analyst at information and marketing industry research firm Outsell, Inc. "Yet, 78 percent of marketers also report a key barrier to optimizing this investment is the difficulty they have evaluating the effectiveness of their marketing programs. This data point underscores the need for solutions that break down silos, allowing for more accurate attribution and tighter program integration."
Bizo Data Solutions allow marketers to eliminate information silos and make better use of their data to nurture and convert new customers. By integrating Bizo Data Solutions with their existing CRM, marketing automation, web analytics, content management, data management platforms and media channels, brands can now:
- Identify which audiences are visiting their websites, landing pages and social channels;
- Engage website audiences with personalized content, messages and offers;
- Segment and nurture known prospect audiences with targeted display and social ads;
- Use precise business demographic targeting to power online social, display and video campaigns;
- Perform rich program attribution with audience engagement metrics across channels.
Bizo Data Solutions integrates with many of the top marketing technology platforms, including specific integrations with:
- Adobe AudienceManager, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud – Customers can use Bizo data to better understand how their marketing programs are performing and to reach their desired audience.
- Eloqua (AdFocus) – Enables customers to manage targeted, personalized display ads from within Eloqua to nurture known and anonymous prospects.
- Salesforce – Gives customers the ability to target online display ads to prospects that are already in a CRM or marketing automation system. This solution is available for any in-house prospect database.
- BlueKai – Allows marketers to access Bizo data for analytics, site personalization and modeling, as well as targeted advertising on their preferred media partners.
- [x+1] – Connects marketers' data with their execution channels, including 'owned' media, 'paid' media, and CRM using [x+1]'s Origin DMP.
- Google Analytics – Enhances analysis with knowledge of visitors' business demographics: company size, industry, job function and seniority.
Enterprise marketers benefit from Bizo Data Solutions partner integration
"Relevancy will always rule in online marketing, and what drives relevancy is exceptional data," said Chris Robison, senior director, Advertising Solutions at Adobe. "By integrating Bizo data with our existing first- and third-party data, Adobe AudienceManager enables customers to better understand the business demographics of their online visitors and ultimately empowers them to provide the right message at the right time to drive greater conversions."
"The launch of Bizo Data Solutions reaffirms that a new era of B2B marketing has finally arrived," said Steve Woods, CTO of Eloqua. "Companies can now reach and nurture their target audiences with precision at every stage of the marketing funnel, from brand awareness to sale to customer renewal, with exactly the right message at the right time. What's more, modern marketers now have unprecedented insight into the value of every one of these marketing touches, from display ads to emails."
"Bizo Data Solutions adds an additional layer of richness to our offerings," said Omar Tawakol, CEO of BlueKai. "In order to reach and convert their online prospects, today's data-driven marketers require high quality 3rd-party data, and Bizo fills this need with the breadth and depth of its business demographic data."
"Knowing your target audience inside and out—and messaging to them accordingly—is what drives real business results," said David Skinner, senior vice president, corporate and business development at [x+1]. "Our integration with Bizo Data Solutions brings a new level of reach and targeting precision to B2B marketers not possible before."
Bizo is how B2B marketers identify and reach their target audiences online. Fueled by Bizo's audience of more than 120 million professionals around the world, including more than 85% of the U.S. business population, the Bizo Marketing Platform can precisely target business people by specific business demographic criteria. Bizo's customers use the platform's data management and targeting capabilities to reach audiences anywhere they travel online and engage those that come to their websites, landing pages, and social channels. Bizo has earned the confidence of more than 600 SMB marketers and large global brands including AMEX, Mercedes Benz, Monster, Salesforce.com, Porsche, Microsoft, AT&T, and UPS who use Bizo to impact every stage of their sales and marketing funnels.