Black & Decker Introduces Three New Power Inverters
Power Small Electronics From Your Vehicle
-- Converts vehicle's 12 volt DC power into household 120 volt AC power
-- AC and/or USB outlets to charge/power a variety of tools, electronics and small appliances
-- Easy to use with icons that show the appropriate applications for power supply (500W and 800W)
-- Low battery indicator provides warning when vehicle battery is running low
TOWSON, Md., Oct. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Recharge small electronics from your vehicle with Black & Decker's new line of Power Inverters, including the 800 Watt Power Inverter (PI800BB), the 500W 2-in-1 Vehicle Power Supply (PI500BB) and the Electronics Power Converter (PI100BB). Designed for consumers on the go, these inverters offer the convenience of electric power from a car, SUV, truck or minivan.
Whether camping, tailgating or simply recharging small electronics, there is sure to be a new Black & Decker power inverter to meet most any need:
800-Watt Power Inverter
- Powers tools, appliances and small electronics that require up to 800 watts by directly connecting to the battery, including televisions, blenders, and more
- Dual AC outlets charge multiple tools, electronics and small appliances at the same time
500-Watt 2-in-1 Vehicle Power Supply
- Unique design allows users to power small electronics up to 100 watts through a 12-Volt outlet (cigarette lighter), or power appliances up to 500 watts by connecting directly to the battery
- Icons illuminate with the appropriate applications depending on method of attachment
100-Watt Electronics Power Converter
- AC and USB outlets power smaller electronics such as phones and MP3 players from inside the car. Charge electronics using the USB charging cable supplied with electronic devices
- The easy-to-use plug pivots for optimum use, space efficiency and easy storage
The Power Inverters from Black & Decker convert a car's DC electric current into AC electric current or 120 Volt household power. The 500-Watt and 800-Watt inverters are convenient and easy to use with icons that show the appropriate applications for the power supply. In addition, a low battery indicator alerts when a vehicle's battery is running low.
The Power Inverters are engineered to be durable and reliable and offer superior performance with overload and short-circuit protection along with LED power and fault indicators.
100 Years of Innovation. A Legacy of Trust
Since 1910, Black & Decker has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, accessories, outdoor yard care equipment, home cleaning products, automotive and lighting products, hardware and home improvement products, and technology-based fastening systems. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, Black & Decker has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing and marketing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications. When users need to get work done, they trust Black & Decker for the products that will do the job efficiently and reliably. For more information on Black & Decker's extensive line of products or its centennial anniversary, visit http://www.BlackandDecker.com or http://www.BlackandDecker.imrepresskit.com.
SOURCE Black & Decker