LOS ANGELES, Aug. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Angus Steakhouse, the original American Steakhouse, announced today a new upgraded and fresh cocktail menu and two major promotions beginning today through August 31, across all 46 of its locations.
"We are excited to introduce many upgrades to the Black Angus bar program. Over the last two years we have focused on our food quality introducing many new items and unique flavors. Now we are 'raising the bar' of our beverage program," said Chris Ames, chief executive officer, Black Angus Steakhouse. "The new hand-crafted cocktails were designed based on a combination of our rustic Western heritage, modern flavors and current mixology trends."
The new cocktails feature house-made mixers crafted with Sun Orchard Juicery lemon and lime, Monin Organic Agave Nectar and pure cane. As well as the addition of bold flavored craft Q Tonic featured in the new Mules section.
Key highlights include:
- Front Porch Mule – Bulleit Rye, peach, fresh lemon and Q Ginger Beer, garnished with candied ginger.
- Citrus Pomegranate Mule – Absolut Citron Vodka, pomegranate, fresh lime and Q Ginger Beer
- Brazilian Margarita (for a limited time) – Sauza Blue Reposado 100% Blue Agave Tequila shaken with Leblon Brazilian Cachaça, fresh lime & seasonal berries
- Strawberry Rita – Sweet California strawberries are hand-shaken with Camarena Reposado Tequila and fresh lime agave mix, topped with a float of Grand Marnier
Black Angus is also offering two promotions that encourage customers to try the cocktails and join its Prime Club rewards program:
- All Day Happy Hour – For the entire month of August, Black Angus is expanding its typical Happy Hour to an All Day Happy Hour Sunday – Thursday. Hours vary depending on the location.
- Free Fresh Lobster – For a limited time, or while supplies last, Black Angus is offering a free 5 oz Fresh Coldwater Atlantic Lobster Tail, with the purchase of a steak to its Prime Club customers or via print coupons in some markets. To become a Prime Club member, simply sign up on the website.
To view the full menu, please visit blackangus.com.
About Black Angus Steakhouse
Black Angus, the original American Steakhouse, has been mastering its craft since 1964. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Black Angus has 46 locations across California, Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Alaska and Hawaii. The restaurants pay homage to its Western cattle rancher roots, but offer the finest Certified Angus Beef® and USDA Choice steaks and burgers, in addition to seafood, salads, sides and desserts for the entire family. The Bulls Eye Bar serves a robust menu of craft beer, wine and hand-crafted cocktails. More information is available online at blackangus.com or on Facebook.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/black-angus-steakhouse-launches-summer-cocktails-menu-300307497.html
SOURCE Black Angus Steakhouse