HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Nov. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- For the first time, Sears will open all its stores to select Shop Your Way members for a private night of shopping many of its Thanksgiving/Black Friday doorbusters four days early. Sears will hold its "Members Private Night" in all stores on Sunday, Nov. 22 from 6-9 p.m. While access to the event is by email or text invitation only, members can text the word "EXCLUSIVE" to 73277 to receive an invitation*, while supplies last.
"We wanted to do something extra special for our best members this year," said Joelle Maher, president and chief member officer for Sears. "Inviting them to shop four days before the rush of Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday and giving them access to a huge number of deals and savings – more than 1,000 doorbusters – is about as big as it gets in retail."
Plus, to ease the stress of the busiest of shopping days, Sears makes it easy to fill the sleigh with gifts however, whenever and wherever using free services such as Buy Online, Pickup In-store; In-Vehicle Pickup; Anyone, Anywhere Pickup; Ship-to-Home; and Reserve It.
The Members Private Night event will also be available online at sears.com from 3 p.m. Sun., Nov. 22 to 11:59 p.m. Mon., Nov. 23. A sneak preview of the Sears Thanksgiving/Black Friday circular is available now using the Sears mobile app, or by visiting http://local.sears.com/FLS#!/weeklyad/11121501-1.
Bring The Sleigh – Thanksgiving Night or Black Friday Morning
For shoppers who prefer to wait for the now-traditional Thanksgiving Day opening, Sears stores will offer its first round of doorbuster deals from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. and reopen on Black Friday** at 5 a.m. with a second round of doorbusters. Sears will offer more than 1,000 doorbuster deals across every must-have gift category for the season spanning appliances, apparel, tools, jewelry, consumer electronics, footwear, fitness equipment and more.
Plus, now through Jan. 2, Sears credit cardholders receive 10 percent back in points on the first $500 of each qualifying purchase with their Sears card, so filling the sleigh means more rewards for members. The offer is valid through Jan. 2, 2016, and reward points expire Jan. 30, 2016 (valid opt-in email required).
Below are highlights of doorbuster deals from Sears. All doorbusters will be available in-store or online at sears.com until 1 p.m. on Black Friday, while supplies last:
- Get the Kenmore 4.3 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer and the Kenmore 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer w/ Sensor Dry for $449.99 each; reg. priced at $939.99 each; or $799.98 for both
- Save 52% on the Kenmore 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator – Stainless Steel at $949.00; reg. priced at $1999.99
- Save $80 on an RCA 40" LED HDTV for only $269.99; reg. priced at $349.99
- Save 50% on the Craftsman 263 PC Mechanics Tool Set for $149.99; reg. priced at $299.99
- Save big on the Craftsman 22" 179cc Compact Dual-Stage Snowthrower; sale price $399.99; regularly priced at $699.99
- Save 30% on a $50 or more of clothing, accessories, sleepwear and lingerie with a special doorbuster coupon
- Save with sale-priced $9.99 Roebuck & Co. jeans for men and Canyon River Blues jeans for boys and girls; reg. priced at $24.00-$39.00
- Buy One Get One Free athletic shoes for the whole family – a 3-Day deal Thurs.-Sat. (Nov. 26-28)
- All DieHard® work boots $49.99; reg. priced at $100.00-$110.00
- Extra 30% off all fine jewelry already reduced up to 70% off (excludes watches)
- Save $900 off our choice of NordicTrack C910i treadmill or NordicTrack Elite 10.7 elliptical; sale price $599.99 each; reg. priced $1,499.99 at each
Becoming a Shop Your Way member is free and easy at sears.com/shopyourway. Members can access on-the-go online shopping, rewards, exclusive sales, personal shopping and to celebrity content and sweepstakes. Shoppers can download the Sears app at sears.com/mobile and discover more @Sears.com.
Join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook about Sears holiday at #BringTheSleigh.
**Sears stores in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine and Puerto Rico will not be open on Thanksgiving Day, per their respective state laws. Stores in Maine, Rhode Island and Massachusetts will open at 12:30 a.m. on Nov. 27. Puerto Rico stores will open at 5 a.m. on Nov. 27. In addition, stores in some jurisdictions may have different hours of operation if required by local law. Check local store hours by visiting sears.com/stores.
About Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Sears, Roebuck and Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a leading integrated retailer providing merchandise and related services and is part of Shop Your Way, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through shopyourway.com. Sears, Roebuck offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through Sears-branded and affiliated full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. Sears, Roebuck also offers a variety of merchandise and services through sears.com, landsend.com and specialty catalogs. Sears, Roebuck offers consumers leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, and DieHard -- among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S. The company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 14 million service and installation calls made annually. For more information, visit the Sears, Roebuck website at www.sears.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/black-friday-arrives-early-for-sears-members-300177405.html
SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation