"Partnering with BlackStratus affords our customer base a very unique white-label SMB SIEM service that on one hand protects the small to midsize business while on the other hand opens new lines of revenue for our customer base," said Len DiCostanzo, Senior Vice President of Autotask Workplace Sales.
CYBERShark Benefits to IT Service Providers
- Provides unparalleled threat and risk visibility in real time
- 24/7 monitoring performed by security experts at Security Operation Center (SOC) Offers guided remediation via actionable trouble tickets – no in house security expertise needed
- Dramatically reduces cost and time to repair
- Includes Proofpoint commercial intelligence for highly accurate identification of known threats and threat actors
- Advanced correlation and analysis of network traffic, system alerts, and behavior patterns in real time
- Ensures compliance with detailed reports for HIPAA, PCI, FISMA, and other regulatory requirements
- Has no hardware requirements
- Can be up and running on day one
- Purpose Built for IT service providers
- Low monthly cost
The CYBERShark security and compliance platform identifies security issues and provides comprehensive remediation steps to resolve these issues, which can be fed directly into Autotask. Description and remediation strategy is provided in line and supporting evidence is attached in ticket notes (IP addresses, ports, etc.).
"We're delighted to be a platinum sponsor at Autotask Community Live! and to partner with Autotask on our new flagship Security-as-a-Service for the SMB market, which will ultimately reduce the exponentially growing number of cyber threats and compliance violations on small to midsize businesses," said Dale Cline, CEO of BlackStratus.
BlackStratus will be showcasing CYBERShark at its booth, located at booth 2. The company will also be hosting a welcome reception on Sunday, September 25, followed by educational sessions on Monday and then a breakfast on Tuesday.
BlackStratus is a pioneer of trusted security and compliance solutions deployed and operated on premise, in the cloud or "as a Service'' by providers of all sizes, government agencies and individual enterprises. Through patented multitenant security information and event management (SIEM) technology, BlackStratus delivers unparalleled security visibility, prevents downtime and achieves and maintains compliant operations at a lower cost to operate. BlackStratus is headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, and protects millions of devices and thousands of businesses worldwide.
For more information about BlackStratus, please visit www.blackstratus.com. Follow the firm via Twitter at @BlackStratusInc.
BlackStratus PR Contact:
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160921/410385LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blackstratus-to-present-new-cybershark-siem-as-a-service-during-9th-annual-autotask-community-live-event-300333431.html