VAUGHAN, Ontario, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Premier gaming development company, Blazesoft, works with social gaming companies and operators of all sizes to improve their existing backend platforms or skillfully construct high quality solutions from scratch.
Blazesoft provides gaming Backend as a Service platform for new or existing games.
This service helps provide a more consistent way to manage your backend data, significantly reduces R&D costs and provides robust, enterprise level backend platform.
Blazesoft CEO, Mickey Blayvas said that by working with newly developed or existing games, the company can give customers "unbelievable" technical advantage and significantly reduce R&D time and cost.
"Blazesoft supports all popular client platforms – iOS, Android, Web and supports various omni-channel scenarios where players can use same gaming profile across several different platforms and games," he added.
Some companies have partial in-house solutions for their games, but as Mickey explained, the process of launching, monitoring and monetizing these games would be much smoother with Blazesoft's help.
Partial list of features presented in Blazesoft's backend platform -
- Player management – 360° view on your player's (customer) activities including personal information, game progress data, social data and more.
- Game management features – levels, XP, avatars, skins.
- Marketing – Push Notification, emails, marketing lists.
- Reporting - smart player segmentation, reports, export to excel, XML and external databases.
- BI and Analytics – Predictive and prescriptive analytics. Micro-segmentation and player retention, utilizing Microsoft Cortana Suite. Integration with Google Analytics and additional performance tools.
- Game engines - All managed from server and can be integrated in your app.
- Slot engine - %RTP calculations, par sheets, volatility index and more.
- Sports betting – built-in integration to BetRadar and other leading sports data provider. Odds, markets, bets, statistics. Live and Prematch. All available via easy to use SDK.
In addition to providing a custom CRM and cloud gamer server hosting Blazesoft also offers mobile game templates from the following genres: Cards, Slots, 3Match, Sports games, board games and more...
Blazesoft is based in Vaughan, Ontario and is the leading gaming development company. Providing game developers with cloud game server hosting, custom CRMs, development services, and strategic consulting, Blazesoft can help you improve your gaming business.
The team at Blazesoft are highly experienced professionals and can help provide you with the best solutions for your business.
To learn more about Blazesoft or to schedule a demo, visit their website at http://www.Blazesoft.ca.
Press release distributed by PRLog
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blazesoft-helps-significantly-reduce-game-development-cycle-by-providing-a-z-gaming-backend-300378867.html