LONDON, Aug. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global bleeding disorders treatment market is projected to reach USD 15.09 billion by 2021 from USD 10.33 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2016 to 2021. The increasing acceptance for prophylaxis treatment among all age groups, rising volume of diagnosed patients, and increasing R&D investments for the development of hemophilia products are driving the global market for bleeding disorders treatment. On the other hand, high costs for bleeding disorder treatment products is a major factor expected to restrain the growth of this market during the forecast period.
The global bleeding disorders treatment market is broadly classified by type and drug class. The hemophilia A segment is projected to register a healthy CAGR during the forecast period. The large number of patients suffering from hemophilia A and rising R&D investment for hemophilia products
The recombinant coagulation factor concentrates segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the bleeding disorders treatment market. This growth is attributed to rising R&D activities and increasing focus of pharmaceutical companies on recombinant products resulting in launch of new products.
Geographically, the bleeding disorders treatment market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe. The increasing acceptance of prophylaxis treatment across all age groups is a key factor driving the North
American bleeding disorder treatment market.
The key players in the bleeding disorders treatment market are Shire Plc. (earlier Baxalta) (Ireland), Bayer AG (Germany), Biogen Inc. (U.S.), CSL Behring (U.S.), Novo Nordisk (Denmark), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), and Grifols SA (Spain).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares.
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the bleeding disorders treatment market. The report analyses the bleeding disorders treatment market by type, drug class, and geography/ region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the pipeline products, R&D activities, and new product launches in the bleeding disorders treatment market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the bleeding disorders treatment market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various bleeding disorder treatment market products across geographies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the bleeding disorders treatment market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3984704/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bleeding-disorders-treatment-market-by-type-drug-class---global-forecast-to-2021-300307169.html