NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Growing demand from the healthcare industry to drive the blister packaging market"
The global market for blister packaging will grow from USD 11.94 billion in 2015 to reach USD 18.25 billion by 2022, at an estimated CAGR of 6.25%. The blister packaging market is driven by growing healthcare industry as a result of increasing health awareness and rising aging population which further highlights the need of the healthcare assistance and increases the demand of the pharmaceutical & medical products.
"Plastic film dominated the blister packaging market in 2014."
Plastic film accounted for the largest share in the blister packaging market in 2014. Due to excellent barrier properties of plastic, as well as it being cost effective, it is widely used in healthcare industry for the blister packaging of medical and pharmaceutical products.
"Asia-Pacific to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period."
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, followed by North America, from 2015 to 2022. Japan accounted for the largest consumption of blister packaging, followed by China in 2014. In North America, the U.S. is the largest consumer of blister packaging and accounted for the largest market share in terms of value and volume among all the countries in the world.
Breakdown of Primaries:
In-depth interviews have been conducted with various key industry participants, subject matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants among other experts to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information as well as assess future market prospects. Distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier1- 39%, Tier2- 37%, and Tier3- 24%
By Designation: C-level- 38%, Manager Level- 36%, and Others*- 26%
By Region: North America- 37%, Europe- 33%, Asia-Pacific 15%, and RoW- 15%
The tier of the companies is defined on the basis of their total revenue, as of 2014: Tier1: Revenue >USD 500 million, Tier2: Revenue USD 100 to USD 500 million, and Tier3: Revenue < USD 100 million
The various suppliers of blister packaging profiled in the report are:
1. Amcor Limited (Australia)
2. The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.)
3. WestRock Company (U.S.)
4. Bemis Company, Inc. (U.S.)
5. Sonoco Products Company (U.S.)
6. Constantia Flexibles (Austria)
7. Klockner Pentaplast Group (Germany)
8. Display Pack, Inc. (U.S.)
9. Tekni-Plex, Inc. (U.S.)
10. Pharma Packaging Solutions (U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the blister packaging market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03607243-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001